Awesome foods/drinks that they don't make anymore

Discussion in 'General' started by JPGR, Dec 10, 2011.

1. [​IMG] Cinnamon, frosted, and brown sugar cheerios. they were delicious. My friend misses them too and had me buy him a box off Ebay. :smoke:

[​IMG]

2. There's a bunch but too high to remember.

However, seems cereals hasn't changed much in 30 years... Except they used to come with dangerous toys.

I remember cap'n crunch had a robot series, you had to collect arms and legs to eventually make a complete robot. Where the fuck is that now? Coupons? Lame.

3. Can you guys believe they don't make curly fries over here in Australia? I know Americans have them but here they were only a limited time thing at Hungry Jack's (what Burger King calls themselves over here).

4. The chili cheese burrito from taco bell.

5. #8 Solipsist NPC, Dec 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2011
    That stuff makes you poop green. Dead serious, nearly all blue food dyes make you shit green.

On a more related note, these are practically non-existent now.

[​IMG]

6. Wendy's double stack.

7. Damn you thats what I was gonna say!:mad: but ummmmmmmm

Attached Files:

8. I see your blue pepsi and rise you a crystal pepsi
    [​IMG]

9. HOLY SHIT I ALMOST CRAPPED MYSELF! that stuff was the shit!

10. I order them all the time. :)

11. They have it at the Wal Mart in my town. It is delicious

12. [​IMG]

13. yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

14. OMg man loved that shit, RAIN was my favorite, forgot alllll about it :( makes me sad...but good memories haha....brought back memories that I completely forgot about :p

15. OMFG BACON PARADISE!!!!!
    [​IMG]