Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Awesome first pipe!(pics)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tokage567, Aug 12, 2008.

1. I have to admit that my first pipe was a metal pipe like that. I bought different connections to make it look cool. That didn't last long. They get junky and are tough to clean.

I suppose I thought it was awesome. Everything was awesome to me when I was that young.

2. well, let me be the only one who says "NICE PIPE" If you are happy with it, that is all that matters. And if you drop it on the cement, you be sure to smile and say....thank god it wasn't glass!

3. I'll second that. ALL pipes have their uses. Glass pipes are king for your nice clean toke, but if you're in a windy area that doesn't always allow for lots of lighter sparks, or in a crowded concert where you're afraid of dropping, or just plain walking around town where a lid is essential, than the metal pipe is a winner.

For being discreet you can't beat a metal pipe, for your everyday on the go, in the car, sit back at a freind's house who doesn't own a pipe, ordinary useage, the glass pocket piece is a winner.

For groups of people or just chillin by yourself and you want a premo smoking experience that is just simply relaxing than the bong is your friend.

Always remember, there's all kinds of pipes for kinds of occasions...but not a kind of pipe for every occasion.

Lovely pipe man. For a first pipe, I'm sure you'll love it. Since it's metal you should try to add on to it. Get creative and make it your own.

Keep blazin' and keep it real
    The Genius

PS...HOLY WALL OF TEXT BATMAN!! :eek:

4. Yeah man, it's better than not having anything. Good for you! :smoke:

5. Everyone who said it's a crackpipe obviously hasn't been around the block.

6. actually glass isnt cleaner, but no matter how dirty it is, you CAN clean it, glass is completely inert, it imparts no added flavor