Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Awesome find!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AncientStoner, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Don't you love it.... when you lose your weed...and find it months later when you had no weed?....that what happened with me a month ago, it was a very happy reunion xD

I just realized one thing.....I love weed o_O Holy crap lol xD

:smoking: Happy toking! :smoking:

2. Um... i keep track of my weed and where i put it so i never loose it. but good find!

3. haha. how did you lose it?
    if i was to found weed in my house. i wouldnt find more then half a bowl lol.
    haha. but i do happen to poor my bowl out right when i load it! damn it

4. Yeah bro!!
    I was really baked one time and had a big amount so I figured I may as well put some away for emergencies.

I forgot about it and found it a month later when I was dry ...

Pure euphoria for like 30 seconds:smoke:

5. i find missing bud occationally and its awesome, usually when i buy a new strain and start smoking it and forget the last of my last strain

6. I love this, ive done this several times.
    Either ill put it in my room somewhere then forget about it and find it later and be so happy !
    Or, ill be smoking in my car on a long drive and have a spare nug somewhere and find it when im searching my car for some, and i get so happy, haha.

I always used to say:
    "As soon as we get the bag, pinch it and save that pinch for when your dry and dying for it, for it will be a true lifesaver." Haha, dont say it anymore cause it's corny but i still abide by that, unless i have alot of weed to spare.

7. How do you lose weed! I just always keep it in one place.