Awesome experience at McDonalds

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CGTennis123, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Ok me and my friend were smoking and got hungry so we went to the McDonalds drive thru and I had my weed sitting out and my car wreaked of it. I went up to the first window and I just noticed that it was out and he saw it so me and my friend just started laughing and the guy did one of those head nod things...lol. Then I went to the second window and I just orded a number 3 (quarter pounder meal) and what I got was 2 extra fries and a double cheeseburger meal!!! Lol.

2. damn thats badass...i remember going to wendys once and the mexican cashier asked me if i was high and i smiled and was like "uh...no?". No free food but still funny shit

3. that is the coolest thing ever i just got a free mcflurry i need to speak with there manager about this diservice

4. i used to hook up tons of pppl when iworked at mcdonalds!its how i met my dealer! he used to come through every friday lat night and only order a double cheese and he would leave with six value meals and a 20 peace nuggit(chicken not pot!)

5. once i had a not so funny experiance at McDonalds..

I was high as fuck and wanted to get a Fish Filet sandwich. so i go in and a buddy of mine is working. i greet him and we exchange bullshit (i.e. hey, whats happenin, not much, whats good after work, etc) and i order a Fish Filet which were usually pretty dank little things. but my friend decided to fuck with me because i was high and instead of the fish he put a hamburger patty and smothers it with tartar sauce. what a horrific dicovery it was....:devious:

6. that sounds pretty disgusting...

and that sounds tight cgt! i wish i would get treated like that when im high at a restaurant... they just look at me like i killed a toddler

7. That real tight dude i love free food.

This year on mother's day, i went with my mom to some french restaurant and my mom left to get a paper or something(cant remember i was baked as fuck) and the waitor came over and started talkin with me and asked me if i was high. I said nothing and he just laughed and gave me two free chocolate croisants those wer so fuckin good

8. I was at taco bell one time, with 4 friends in a small ass '93 Honda Accord piece of shit, and we took literally 30 minutes to order and spent about $50 there, which is a shitload of money for taco bell, considering you can get that feast thing for like 15 hahah. Anyway, my friend who was in the passenger seat was so fucking high he can trying to talk to the box pretending it was an army radio and he was like phoning in coordinates and shit haha, the lady was like, what the fuck?

9. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I always buy a bigmac and smother it in shrooms, I call it the Mctrippin value meal

10. I'd bet 5 bucks that it was an accident lol. usually its not in your favor, but maybe your were lucky, or maybe he really did add a lil some some.

especially with they're new service with fast food.

just my 2.11 cents

11. haha bigmac w/ shrooms i need 2 try that

12. lol. one of my friends, who works at burger king, gives people free food if they look high. its kool.

13. i would have jumped the counter n beat his ass

14. i got kicked out of the burger king in my area:mad:

it was the first time i got high. i was high as fuck, and i kept laughing and everyone was looking at me, so i felt i had to try to be funny and i ordered a "peanut butter and crack sandwitch". i dont think they got the joke

15. haahahahahahah

16. I got a friend that works at Dairy Queen and everything on the menu is 63 cents. He just charges a kids cone and gives them want they want.