awesome day at school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gerald92, Nov 4, 2009.

1. #1 Gerald92, Nov 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2009
    so today i wasnt planning to smoke. my friend however, lets call him B, smoked before school and had some chron. we wanted to smoke at nutrition (im 18 and a senior) and we spent all this time trying to find a lighter and make a pipe when suddenly i realized my other freind frankly mrdankly had both:wave:! i got busted recently and my mom took my stash, and frankly mr dankly had brought me a pipe and a lighter:hello: perfect day for it! so frankly and B didnt know each other, but they met and got along well. so the 3 of us go to the parking lot and smoke. nobody really saw, except a few bros drove around us and sorta gave asshole smirks. but ya, so the next class, i had a test, and got a B :hello: anyways, great day, pretty epic adventure, and all three of us got good highs :smoking::hello:

2. feel free to reply with your own awesome stories

3. I have had a pretty awesome week in a half or so. Last Monday our school had off because of a bus driver strike ( yay) and after that we all had off because of swine flu (super yay) and a passes a drug test because I drank like a shitload, 4 bottles, of water right before I peed : )

4. so i knew this guy, lets call him A

i know this other guy, lets call him K

A knows K but K doesnt know A, i smoked with A and talked about K for a sec, K shows up followed by "H and I"

I smoked with A, K , and H but I had to go. yea fuck this

5. lol today wasnt bad only had astonomy today other casses were canceled so i picked an eigth of some dank up and been high all day made my self some dinner and kicked my roomates ass in some gears of war 2 bout to smoke again get a cig and hit the sack ........

6. I wish I smoked in high school...

7. you shouldn't smoke at school

the high is never worth taking the risk of expulsion, and double fines. hell naw.

8. Cool story bro :smoking:

9. A and B were friends with me, and we lived by C, D and E, so we went down to Fs to pick up a bag from a G, (which was our boy H) and then I smoked a J, with K and L, then we went to M and Ns place cause they got an O, so I went and took a P, at this time Q and S showed up. So we packed into Ts car and drove down to get some food from U. We went inside and saw V was working behind the counter so he gave us a few free Ws, and then I met this guy named X, and he hit me in the lip. I dont know Y. and thats my story using alphabet through Z. :smoking:

It makes no sence to me either. but you know.

10. i lol'd

11. lmao, seriously? Sometimes I'll smoke before class and/or during my off periods. A lot of funny shit happens, yeah.. but do you really need to make a thread about it? Honestly. Your "story" had no point.

12. i took some adderall and had a good day..thats my epic story telling school thingy.

13. Today I sparked it on my senior patio out of a cannie in my backpack. First in my grade to smoke on it. I suppose that's an accomplishment. Oh, not to mention the police officer that pulled up to the school right after we finished.

14. Oh, we will call him "B"

[​IMG]

15. haha, seems like one of those math problems that nobody knows the answers to... [​IMG]

16. why not make a thread for it? its a real life story.

17. You missed R. -rep

jk lol