Awesome cell phones?

Discussion in 'General' started by sammyjohollywood, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Contract is up and I'm ready for a new phone right now I have the LG optimus g, it's been a good phone but I'm ready to move on. Anyone know of any good, reasonably priced phones?

2. What is reasonably priced?

I just got a Samsung s5. Very competent phone, fuck Iphones. I hear iPhone users try to save face and say face and say, well the screen is better.

How the fuck so? They look fucking nearly identical, only a true hipster cares about iphones and the minute superiority of the screen. They are crap if you've used a competent android.

3. Can't go wrong with a Nokia might save yur life ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419063717.187046.jpg

4. just get the cheapest shit you can find, all you need is call text and a few apps

5. I would downgrade to a flip phone/keyboard phone. Save your money from that "data plan" for something else.

6. You can get a galaxy s5 off amazon for 50 bucks if ur due for an upgrade..Verizon wanted like 270 for the same phone lol even with the upgrade being due.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. I have sprint, I've been with them for ten years. But the phones are expensive and they don't give loyal customers good offers, only new customers. Which I think is complete bullshit.

But I do have unlimited everything including data, I like androids. I also need something with at least 32 gb or a memory card thingy.

I was looking at the s5, looks pretty cool.

8. #9 lFourTwenty, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=galaxy+s5+sprint (They have black, gold, white, blue, purple, and pink phone colors)

Then buy an SD card with all that extra money you saved  :smoke:

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Class-Adapter-MB-MP64DA-AM/dp/B00IVPU7AO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419090579&sr=8-1&keywords=galaxy+s5+sd+card

9. I can vouch for the S5, I love it. And expandable memory up to like 128 GB I thonk

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yea it's an expensive phone but if you're due for an upgrade it only costs 50..I just did 3 of them last week on Amazon.

11. 2 years ago when I got this phone it said 100 dollars on the site, I went to the store cause the price kept changing when I'd put it in" my cart " well they won't give me a discount cause technically I'm not a new customer. Honestly they treated me like I was dumb. It was over two years and I didn't even have the contract anymore cause it was up. Well I consider signing up for another contract a new customer. But no I had to pay like 300 for my phone. Which is bullshit, if it wasn't for my family plan I would switch services.

It isn't working for you?

13. I haven't put the s5 into my cart or anything, I don't have that kind of money just shopping around and trying to find something that isn't glitchy, with a bit of storage and just a good phone and does what its supposed to do.
    My phone is a good phone its fucked up a couple times but it won't even let me upload a new profile picture onto gc which is aggervating. Then texting and stuff it will delete everything I wrote or even write random letters than I'm not touching. If I knew how to fix those problems then I would just keep this phone

When you enter your zip code on the amazon page and click family plan, then under that it says 3 options, Create sprint account, upgrade current device, or add a new line.

When you click upgrade current device it will say $50

15. O really!?! I might just do that then cause that's cheap af.

Yeah super cheap for a s5 lmao

Plus it's a water proof phone which is a big plus for me..it can be dropped under water and it will still function, even while under water

17. no shit! Haha I need it then, I dropped my phone in water a couple times and I always have to use a vacuum cleaner to suck out all the water.

Me too I've had to replace 4 phones because they were dropped in water lol