Awakening As One

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by HighinHI, Jun 6, 2011.

1. #1 HighinHI, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2011
    Seems to sum everything up pretty nicely. Parts 2 and 3 are trippy too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrIW2jH1Aek]YouTube - ‪Awakening As One - "Revelations" Part 1/3‬‏[/ame]

2. I thought it was interesting how it talked about people, including many teachers, focus so much on one side of the polarity, that they, in fact, strengthen the other side of the polarity. This polarity, itself, is the cause of all "evil" and "wrong."

3. The negative must be taken head on! Don't allow it to push away. I'm all for allowing others to believe what they choose, but acceptance/compassion is what the world really needs. Division causes war. Acceptance causes compassion.

4. Yes. Be love by compassionately accepting hate. This will create the infinite and eternal love

5. Yeah i thought that was interesting too. It helped me finally understand this whole duality thing.

6. I think its natural to have both 'good' and 'bad' feelings. Just because, you focus on one side doesn't mean the other goes away. You don't have to be equal in polarity. Though being 'good' sounds better. Duality isn't going anywhere, unless a miracle happens.

7. I agree ete. I think heightening your awarenesss to these things allows you to control them much better though. (anger/hatred/grudges as an example)

8. There's no duality now. Some people just think there is ;)

9. Hot, cold. Up, down. Left, right.. There all one, projecting as separates. Thing is, to survive you must know duality. Night, day. Being one gets little done other then self satisfaction.. The world is divided enough to not realize being one is the best option. But, you still have everyday polarity.

10. I see what others consider to be duality, without succumbing to it. And I think I'm doing just fine :cool: