Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Avoiding the smell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dankitydank435, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Anyone know any good ways to toke in a room or house and keep the smell down? Spoof works dec for me but any better ideas?

2. A box fan pointed out the window.

3. Don't smoke in places you're not supposed to.

4. 1) Take a snap.
    2) Blow out window, preferably with your head completely (or halfway) out the window.
    3) ???
    4) Profit

5. Snaps, use water pipes, dont smoke more when you need to, hold them in as long as possible, and spoofs. I usually just hold my hits, and dont ask me how but for some reason the smell fades faster if using a water pipe.. at least from my experiences.

6. Pack one hits and use a sploof and wrap the sploof in a couple of towels or something, blow your hits out slowly and if you want blaze in your closet helps contain the minimal smell

7. [quote name='"regicidal"']Snaps, use water pipes, dont smoke more when you need to, hold them in as long as possible, and spoofs. I usually just hold my hits, and dont ask me how but for some reason the smell fades faster if using a water pipe.. at least from my experiences.[/quote]

This too ghosting your hits really gets rid of smell

8. I take care of it by taking care of everything else in my life, so that way no-one says shit.

9. #9 spuckle, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    ive found that spraying a shit ton of febreeze in the spoof helps

10. 1) Spray an odor neutralizer on a towel and put this under your door, covering the bottom completely.
    2) If you have a fan on deck, place it on your window and have air blowing out of the room.
    3) If you have a smoke detector, put a ziplock bag around it and lock it tight with a rubber-band.
    4a) Ghosting: Hold the hit in as long as you can
    4b) Spoofing: Grab a toilet-sheet roll and fill it with dryer sheets or some type of rag that is sprayed with odor neutralizer.
    4c) Fold a towel over itself and spray it with odor neutralizer and once you take a fat rip, put the towel over your face, pinching your nose and breath through, very hard, through the layers of the towel.

After your session, continue to have the towel under door for another 15-30min and then once the room clears a bit, take the towel off and be sure to spray under the door.

Hope this helps.

11. #11 Masterrobotkush, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    ok so i live on a campus at a university and people get busted ALLLLL the time with normal spoofs.

so my friend (chemistry major) came up with the best way to eliminate the smell of smoke. and we have never been caught yet.

1. get a paper towel roll (we used a poster roll...fckin HUUGE...called it the goliath)
    2. go to your local pet store and pick up some ACTIVATED CARBON POUCHES
    2a. put activated carbon pouches inside the paper towel roll
    3. fill with drier sheets if desired...we did, why? because fuck you!
    4. toke away :):)

the activated carbon eliminates the smell of burnt weed and leaves your hit odorless

happy stealthy toking :)

TRUST ME THIS WORKS ----SCIENCE