Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

avoiding sleepyness

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Renji Elric, Mar 3, 2010.

1. the thing i don't like about smoking (besides the taste of the smoke and the coughing) is the sleepyness that comes after. you feel so relaxed, but the problem is you don't want to do anything. also, sometimes i can't tell if i'm stil high or just really tired. only when i'm alone though.
    what can i do to not be tired? should i smoke more?

2. coffee works wonders or somekind of caffeine. smoking more is a good idea but not if you dont want to be tired hahaha. also try having a shower or just get up and git er done thats what i do when im burnt out

3. surf the web, listen to music

4. hippie speedball.

5. Energy drinks mayng! but if u dont like the taste of your weed then you need to get some HIGH GRADE.:smoking:

6. i tried that 5 hour energy stuff last year. it helped me stay awake, but i felt dead for those 5 hours. like a fucking zombie. ahaha. I'll try it though.
    i have dro, and it smells amazing. it just tastes horrible, and makes me cough like a mutha fucka.
    So smoking more would just make me more tired?
    and unrelated does the coughing ever get better as i smoke more? like in a month or so will i have stopped coughing almost
    thanks! sorry for the bad typing, i'm tired as hell. but my bubbler worked nicleyv:hello:

7. Caffeine + Weed = Buzz-kill

sure you will be more awake but you wont be high anymore so whats the point
    amphetamines (Adderall, Ritalin) are pretty much the only way i know of that wont kill your high and will help with sleepiness
    don't eat when your stoned, makes a lot of people more sleepy
    sugary drinks are a bad idea too

8. haha i ate like an entire days worth of food in an hour. that must've been it. oh well.
    would caffeine be a buzz kill for everyone? its diferenet person to person like showers.

9. caffeine speeds up most processes in your body, including the breakdown of chemicals such as THC, i think it has a harder time crossing the blood barrier in the brain too but im no expert, im sure someone on this site knows a hell of a lot more about it than i do.

10. It's called being burnout. Don't smoke when your tired or just smoke before sleeping(although this can leave youveith a burnout feeling upon waking up).
    Be rested, stay hydrated, have a snack, concentrate on something interesting that will keep your attention so you don't start falling asleep

11. Smoke a sativa strain.

12. Some strains make you super relaxed. Some strains make you want to go outside and do awesome things in the brilliant sunlight. I'd say try to change your strain along with the environment in which you smoke. Is it kind of dark and hazy in there? Go to a well lit room, if you can! Or go escape in the woods with a doobie (easily gotten rid of) and have fun (because you will). Otherwise it might be best to keep the smoking to when you want to be super relaxed, like after a hard day's work. Most people I know use marijuana in this way.

13. smoke meth you wont be sleepy for a couple days

14. Take a nap. I got baked today and took an hour nap afterwards. I felt so high and so energized when I woke up.

15. Who needs meth when you can take desoxypipradrol? Seriously, if it wouldn't kill me in the process I think I could stay awake forever on it. Totally not something to fuck with unless you know what you're doing.

16. smoke better ganj

17. Please give us some substantiated facts to support this claim, or should I stop visiting my favorite haunts in the Netherlands. I enjoy their coffee also which doesn't negate the effects of other menu offerings.