Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Avoid crash?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BlazzedOregon, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Lately I've been falling asleep in about 1 hour - 2 hours after smoking some bud. What are some ways you guys avoid this? I don't want answers that say "Avoid the couch," because there is nothing better than chillin on my couch blazed and watching a movie.

2. 1. smoke with people
    2. Make an adventure of it going out to get food and eat it
    3. Move around to different things
    4. Masturbate/fuck

Plenty of things. Make something, post random stoner stuff on here.

3. i need to know some actual solutions too....i always pass out on homework. but i cant concentrate enough to actually do it unless im high. i guess i only get like 5-6 hours of sleep every night and wakeup at 5.20am so that might be a contributing factor....anything besides nasty energy drinks to OD on taurine and vit uh min B

4. Smoke less.

5. fuck that man. were looking for answers we want to hear....not common sense truth.

6. smoke better weed.

7. Yea smoke good headies, mids n schwag make you sleepy

8. Drink something with caffeine like coffee

9. Yeah I am buying good headies every week. But thats all I got. So any other suggestions besides better weed? :smoke:

10. buy more sativas and less indicas... sounds like you keep getting the sleepy highs. get some bud that stimulates your mind!

11. have a beer lol or soda jump around smoke less but smoke evry half hour or something idk i smoke cigs if i get tired if u dont smoke cigs then idk drink something eat something open a window lol sit up dont lay down.

12. What? Headies sucks cock where I'm from.

13. then you do not live on earth, either that or you guys call something wrong headies.

14. your tolerance is probably built up, so quit smokin for a week or two and you wont crash hard

15. Caffeine, drink a Red Bull or Monster or coffee or double foam no sugar latte. Though, the falling asleep part is one of the reasons I smoke, so I don't usually fight it unless it's a party night (Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays or vacations).

16. Shower.

17. Misinformation-dar is going off. It's the other way around. Smoke more, get less high, crash less hard.

18. #18 DRfacepunch, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2023

19. i second the beer idea
    or five beers
    or five games of beer pong

or some coke

20. #20 420x, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
    yeah the simplest answer is to not smoke schwag or low grade buds.
    In most of my experiences, the heady nuggets deliver way less of an overall crash.