Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Avidekel (aka highless marijuana)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by bravo777, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Hey yall, my state has passed MMJ but I don't smoke because of the side effects of THC and how my mental illness reacts to it. But I have learned a couple years ago some time after I quit about the strain Avidekel that was bred in Israel. It has 16 percent cbd, but only less than 1 percent thc. This is what I would actually smoke if I could get my hands on it, because I have been looking for something that doesn't get me high, but relaxes me, that is smoke-able. I quit cigarettes along with weed. I have recently tried buying E-cigs Without nicotine, and hookah, and I enjoy both because of the taste and sensation but would rather have some nice smelling nugs in a bowl to smoke... and without the fear of being arrested because I live in massachusetts. Anyway. I have looked all over the internet for the effects of cbd alone and what it does and can't find anything. I read all about that dixie-x stuff, which is supposedly pure CBD, but I'm calling that straight bs because CBD is still illegal, and they sell it to every state in the mail..... Avidekel is the only stuff I would smoke (can't find any reviews on it though). Recreational MJ is legal in 2 states now, so where's the option to have high-less marijuana already? Can somebody point me in the right direction? Thanks