Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Avidekel (aka highless marijuana)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bravo777, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Hey yall, my state has passed MMJ but I don't smoke because of the side effects of THC and how my mental illness reacts to it. But I have learned a couple years ago some time after I quit about the strain Avidekel that was bred in Israel. It has 16 percent cbd, but only less than 1 percent thc. This is what I would actually smoke if I could get my hands on it, because I have been looking for something that doesn't get me high, but relaxes me, that is smoke-able. I quit cigarettes along with weed. I have recently tried buying E-cigs Without nicotine, and hookah, and I enjoy both because of the taste and sensation but would rather have some nice smelling nugs in a bowl to smoke... and without the fear of being arrested because I live in massachusetts. Anyway. I have looked all over the internet for the effects of cbd alone and what it does and can't find anything. I read all about that dixie-x stuff, which is supposedly pure CBD, but I'm calling that straight bs because CBD is still illegal, and they sell it to every state in the mail..... Avidekel is the only stuff I would smoke (can't find any reviews on it though). Recreational MJ is legal in 2 states now, so where's the option to have high-less marijuana already? Can somebody point me in the right direction? Thanks

2. I don't really know about avidekel so all I can tell you is cbd gives a body buzz. It's the pain relieving, relaxing sleepy effect of weed. And that's probably what the avidekel will do.

3. from what i understand, cbd is not supposed to give you a buzz at all.

4. I sent Granny a PM, perhaps she will have something.

5. would you also make fun of someone who smokes hookah even though it doesn't have any nicotine?

How on earth did you get that he was making fun of you for smoking nicotine free hookah tobacco?

7. i didn't. correct me if i'm wrong, granny isn't a real member on this board... he was trolling. unless he comes back and says he wasn't.

8. #8 Cannabliss88, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2013
    "Granny" is actually what "Storm Crow" calls herself.  She is a real member.  I think she might be an actual grandmother but not sure.

9. As a matter of fact Granny Storm Crow is a member and would have, on the list she has compiled, a link to any studys that have been conducted on Avidekel.
    A bit of advice, don't come to a board and in less that 12 hours being a member, call some one you don't know a troll.

10. ooh, my bad.... i thought he really was trolling lol..

well i'm just looking to relax, relieve my pressure of anger and irritability. i want the escape, but i want to use it as a self-medication... just to try to help... i do not want to sit back, eat food and watch cartoons, or smoke to enhance like i used to. i definitely want to heal and just that. as a serious thing.

11. i used to be on this board a few times, one of my names was bluntedbravo and spadesouljah. i thought he was trolling, my bad.

12. I sure hope you weren't banned on those

13. ban me if you want, hate me if you want, the past is the past and we're here now hopefully having learned from the past.

14. i would sincerely appreciate to see that or chat with granny myself. thank you.

15. the past is the past and we're here now hopefully having learned from the past.[​IMG]

16. This sounds like a very useful strain, and I hope that it helps many people.

Well you were banned on that account spadesoulja86
    and to come in here and call a member a troll isn't changing much at all from you old self now is it...

it would do you good. bring you down a peg or 2. this is a chill spot. i'm sure you must have learned that from previous experience. just chill and let shit flow.

anyway, back to ur ?. what would be the point of a highless mmj? isn't it the high you get from those that you would be taking out, also the same thing that contains anything that would be beneficial and is the whole purpose of the plant? if I am misconstruing it, I apologize, that's just how i'm taking it 

19. Bottom line is if it isn't marketable for the grower, then they just don't grow it.  You'd either have to have a special source or grow a high CBD plant yourself.