Avg Male Sleeps With 6 Females

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RastafarianBlazeCulture, May 26, 2013.

1. #41 The Third Eye, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    Ever heard of the Pareto Principle? 20% of guys sleep with 80% of the girls. And the top 20% of girls sleep with 80% of the guys. Anyways, I didn't lose my virginity until last summer when I was 18, and I've pulled 3 different girls in the last month alone for a total of 4 haha. I use to be clueless with girls lmao.

2. #42 The3amJunkie, Jun 3, 2013
    I am 25 and have been with 8 -10 girls.. 3 were long term relationships.. a 2 year relationship, a 3 year relationship, and the most recent one was close to 5 years! It's been a year and 8 months since that one ended and it still really hurts...

This is the longest I have been single since I was 16... feels weird. I am no good at being single either..

3. The Pareto Principle is false but it is true that there are more male virgins than female virgins, indicating that more women get passed around between less men. I.E. nice guys don't get laid. 

4. #44 The Third Eye, Jun 3, 2013
    If by "nice guy" you mean the stereotypical nice guy, then yes I would agree. Most "nice guys" tend to be extremely judgmental, and boring, while they are "nice" to others because they think it will get them what they want. The problem is, girls come standard equipped with a state-of-the-art bullshit detector. :p

5. Nice guys aka ugly guys.

6. #46 The Third Eye, Jun 3, 2013
    Nah that's not true. I know quite a few guys who are ugly, but their confidence and flow make it almost imperceptible, to the point where it doesn't even matter because they are awesome as fuck.

7. Whatever I say is going to sound mean and shallow. Maybe I will respond tomorrow. Goodnight.

Lol? Oh yeah? If that was true, then there would be no such thing as players. I know it is in jest, but still. Too many people think women are these clairvoyant creatures with "women's intuition" but nobody's really psychic.

9. You're all forgetting Adam Carolla's radio math. Take any guys number and cut it in half, and girls number and double it.

10. Yeah, I would have to agree actually. Really the problem is, if you're nice, and boring, and you don't have Ron Jeremy's cock to make up for it, you're gonna have a bad time.

11. Do guys really feel the need to exaggerate like that normally? I don't even lie about mine really lol.

Are you kidding me? Do you know how many insecure guys there are out there? Almost any guy you ever meet will tell you he has at least a 7 inch penis and has fucked at least 10 women.

13. I'm 25 and at 7 inches, 4 women and with a lower than average sex drive, who knows if I'll make it to 6? I might marry the next woman I date. The last two were some kinda fwb casual sex and that's really not my thing.