Average yield?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Crack_Hitler, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Hi GC! First post :)

Just wondering how much bud a single MJ plant will yield. Varies between strains I know, but I'm not exactly sure what seeds I have (bagseed :eek:, supposably White Rhino), so a guess on the average amount from any MJ? Even from White Rhino if you know.

I've already germinated one seed I have, and was planning to keep this grow small and secretive. Oh, also, how do you keep the plants as small as possible, while stile yielding an acceptable amount?

Sorry if it doesn't make much sense.

2. At least ten pounds per plant..jk
    What nutes, lights,soil,hydro. C'mon man check out stickies and search function.welcome to the city.The albino rhino is one of my fav strains grown it on a couple of occasions , very potent.

3. Somewhere between a gram and 4 kilograms. Depends totally on your conditions - indor/outdoor, pot/ground, soil, light, ferts, temps, etc.

4. Yeah thats a really big guess. There are so many factors to be considered, as already mentioned.

Im growing White Rhino Right now, but Im sure of the Genetics.

If I get two Zips a plant Ill be cool. Anything more than that is gravy.

Good Luck.

5. Hmm yea sorry about the crap question. Anyway, my plan at the moment is to do an outdoor LST kinda grow. It'll be in a pot tucked away in my back yard, prettty much full day sun, just standard buyable potting mix, temps in NZ during summer are usually over 21'C so it should be sweet, same with the humidity.

As for fertilisers the closest thing I have is probably a bit of blood n bone and magnesium sulphate. You need mostly nitrogen for veg, and mostly phosphate and pottasium for flowering correct?

Just something I remembered to ask: is outdoor growing purely seasonal?

6. For the ferts, yes, thats the basic breakdown. Its not bad to have trace ammounts of the others though. Like smaller ammount of Nitrogen during flowering is a good idea. The plant still needs it, just not as much.

Outdoor growing isnt purely seasonal. It depends on Climate. If you have a 75 winter. I'd be growing, for sure. Probably better to plant clones because of shorter days though.

Good Luck.

7. What does Crack Hitler mean?

8. lol I was thinking that too

9. Haha, its just a name of a song by Faith No More that I stole and started using as an alias. Apparently Hitler did actually use meth though.

10. It wasn´t invented then. And Adolf despised Goering because he WAS an addict.