Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Average Price of 1g of hash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Lacan, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Nah that is a really high price unless it was some good oil. Normally for hash I pay around 20-25 a gram, and I would never pay more than 30.

2. [QUOTE="putmetomygrave, post: 8422198,
    Depends if it is high quality bud. Also if its done right.

3. Oh, hello 2010.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. 1
    i make my own hash and oil.

5. You can make your own hash or oil.

6. Lol why are you bumping a post that's 9 years old?? Most of the people who replied don't even use GC anymore...

7. 35 for a hockey puck of Larry og think it weighs an 8th

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. I paid $20 for this.

20180515_143846.jpg 20180515_143811.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. $35 seems like a lot.

I live in Ireland, and it's far from legal here, but I would have paid no more than maybe €15 ($18) per gram, but it wouldn't be the best hash in the world. We get good weed at least, which I prefer anyway, but unless that hash is amazing, that price seems high. I have a rough idea of US weed prices as well for the sake of comparison.

10. is $10 a gram for hash good?

11. 20$ for .5 grams of bubble done right here in central MT. Flies off the shelf, folks are amazed that we carry it.
    client “ all I can find is shatter and waxes, how come nobody makes good bubble anymore? I’ll take 2….”:sneaky:

12. You guys `are so lucky with the choices...over here in Scotland we don't have much choice man.....last time I smoke quality hash was in canada or amsterdam...oh I wish it would become legal in scotland

13. Hello, saw a documentary some time back about all the growers in UK. Roadside growers granny growers etc etc.
    Is nothing of that passing your way?
    Then make your own selection :)

14. If I go grey market** I can get eighths of primo import high test hash for $65. If I go full legal market the prices range like crazy. You can pay as little as $27 for 2g or as much as $60 for 1g. Obviously the lower priced stuff is lower test stuff as well. The $60 stuff does surpass the grey market in potency though.

** Grey market isn't the same as black market