Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Average price for a gram

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WSA, Oct 2, 2011.

1. What's the average price you pay for a gram. And your city

2. Around $10 for Northern California, but I haven't bought anything but 1/8ths and above for awhile.. but thats usually the average

3. MMJ state = $10 a g

Non MMJ state = $20 a g

Learn how to use the search function.

4. Just seen a gram go for $10 @ an after party in East Lansing, Michigan. Sweet

5. i think im having deja vu again

6. $10 in ottawa

7. $50 for however many grams the plant produces :)

8. $10 sometimes $15 for better stuff,-moose jaw saskatchew

9. It's usually 10 bucks a gram some weed that is really good could go up to 20 bucks a gram. I bought this weed for 20 dollars a gram and I took a few hits and got really high.

10. I would never pay more than 15

11. 15/g is the usual price, friend hooks it up at 10/g though since I used to supply him. Oh, and this is in the Slc, UT. Area.

12. here in the bay 925 i pay 10 for 1.5 of hawain kush

13. $20 that's it. No schwag/dank just 20 bucks. Australia is still in the stone age of stoning(pun intended)

14. Yeah most everywhere its gna be 10 dollars for a gram unless its soom really good shit but here in norcal ill still get some beast for 10

15. I pay 60/g, because I have fat stacks, dawg. Giving back to the community what what.

16. 10 usually but 20 for bubonic

17. [quote name='"welker 420"']10 usually but 20 for bubonic[/quote]

Bubonic? What the hell. I've never heard dank weed called that. Must be a Syracuse thing. I usually pay 14.73 a gram.

18. bubonic chronic!

19. Ahhh I didn't play the rhyme game I'm so stupid.

20. Lol the other day I saw someone write "supa sonic bubonic chronic."

Pretty funny, gotta remember it.