average penis size

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by THCdelta11, Sep 1, 2012.

1. alright I don't want to sound like a fag when starting this thread but I know all of you have had this curiosity

I've looked it up and it says that the average size is like 5 inches when erect. does that seem a little small to anyone?

2. three pounds

3. My smegma is bigger than my pee pee

4. [quote name='"THCdelta11"']alright I don't want to sound like a fag when starting this thread but I know all of you have had this curiosity

I've looked it up and it says that the average size is like 5 inches when erect. does that seem a little small to anyone?[/quote]

Yeah, it especially sounds small after you read the Penis size thread. Everybody on grasscity is hung like a horse lmao..

5. mine is 6, and i think the average is actually 6 not 5...
    but fuck averages, my dick is mine and thats the only one i care about, the rest of the dicks out there can suck a dick.

6. [quote name='"tnh"']

Yeah, it especially sounds small after you read the Penis size thread. Everybody on grasscity is hung like a horse lmao..[/quote]

haha im sure most of them were lying

7. [quote name='"THCdelta11"']

haha im sure most of them were lying[/quote]

Ya for sure, just thought it was funny the city's median penis size is 8 inches.. :laughing:

It's not very hard to believe 5 is the average penis size if that includes China.. China has much more population than Africa.. Lolololol

8. are you arguing with science?

9. [quote name='"GreenRangerFOH"']are you arguing with science?[/quote]

we're not arguing we're discussing

10. [quote name='"THCdelta11"']

we're not arguing we're discussing[/quote]

You're totally arguing, take it down a notch or I'm going to have to report you to moderators

11. [quote name='"GreenRangerFOH"']are you arguing with science?[/quote]

:laughing:huh?

I don't see anybody arguing..

12. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']

You're totally arguing, take it down a notch or I'm going to have to report you to moderators[/quote]

go report me u smegma

13. fuck! it was a joke...

14. [quote name='"THCdelta11"']

go report me u smegma[/quote]

Ok fine I won't, but only because you begged me not to

15. I read somewhere that Indians have smaller dicks than asians

16. [quote name='"StonerLongboard"']I read somewhere that Indians have smaller dicks than asians[/quote]

well technically India is a part of Asia so that's just Asians for u

17. I hear Lady Gaga's above average.

18. [quote name='"THCdelta11"']

well technically India is a part of Asia so that's just Asians for u[/quote]

Lmao!!!!

19. [quote name='"slackattack"']I hear Lady Gaga's above average.[/quote]

yum i would like to gobble that up

20. Mine's smaller