Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

average life of bud?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stoned_soldier, Nov 24, 2003.

1. how long can you store bud for.? i know that you must let it dry for at least 2 weeks or so but how long after that can they last someone?

storing in a glass jar lets it live longer i'm told. so how long can you have weed before it gets nasty or "expired"?

2. i've had bud thats been in a plastic bag in the back of a ps2 for over 2 months before and it smoked great... But if you really want to store it, i heard that air tight food sealers in refrigerators work good...

3. If it's well sealed and stored away you're looking at maybe 4-5 months.

But keep an eye on it because if it's fairly fresh when you put it away it could grow mold.