average GPA in highschool/college?

Discussion in 'General' started by trooper5010, Jan 9, 2011.

1. How well did you do or are you doing in high school? BE HONEST NOW.....

i have a 3.1 cumulative gpa in high school at the moment. I usually get 90% or higher on my tests I just don't do the homework.

do you think smoking weed made any difference in your grade?

2. i got a 2.4 in hs in my cores but like a 3.0 including gym and everything. but i still got in decent colleges, i guess i did already on the sat's.

i didnt smoke weed in HS and now i do in college and get better grades in college than HS. go figure.

3. Highschool- 2. something low. Did not give a rats ass.

College- 4.0 baby!

4. 1.6 or 2.6 i forgot but its not to good meh weed didn't make a difference at all i always procrastinate thats why my gpa isn't the best but i'll get it up eventually

5. 4.0....one or two B's so far ( Senior Year)

6. 3.8 in high school (4.0 scale, weighted with APs weighted .4)
    4.0 in college.

7. 3.8ish hs
    3.6 after 5.5 years of school

8. 3.11 in HS, would've been like 3.6 but in my senior year 2nd semester I gave up and got 1 F, 1 D, 2 C, and 1 A and B.

Currently 3.18, fucking slacking, man.

9. 3.0 in high school
    3.2 in college(so far)

10. My highschool gpa up until junior year was a 1.5. That's because I never tried, cared, or even liked highschool. I ditched virtually every day usually 1-2 periods but skipped school entirely numerous times then had one of my friends call in sick for me. Anyways i dropped out of highschool in the beginning of my senior year. I went back to school 4 years later and graduated with a 3.0 gpa. I'm currently in college right now and have a 3.8gpa because I fucked up in my art history class(summer, accelerated program) and missed a few classes and assignments ending up with a B.

I used to be the kid asking all the smart people for answers and to copy their work. Now the tables have turned and everyone is coming to me. The world is mine. UC Berkley here I come mothah fuckahs!

11. high school- 3.8
    college- ~2.5

12. I graduated high school with a 2.3 or so. Now that I'm in college and doing things that interest me, I'm maintaining a 3.7-8.

13. Highschool was like 2.7 or something. College, 3.0.

14. 4.0 in high school. 3.2 now in college.:D

15. 3.9 highschool. 3.7 so far in college.

16. 3.3 in HS. Didn't smoke weed but a few times while in HS.
    College ... smoked all day every day and pulled a 4.0. :smoke:

17. 3.8-4.0 at ALL times!
    Believe it or not... Im walking on air.

18. 4.27 in high school (weighted, 5 points for AP classes, no clue unweighted lol)
    3.67 for my first semester of college, partially due to sleeping through too many badminton classes :/
    started vaping every night in college, but I don't let it affect my school
    and smoked about once every two weeks or so in high school, but my high school was far too competitive, 16% asian so top 10 was pretty impossible haha. GPA went 4.17->4.27, rank 137/747 -> 139/747 FML

19. 4.0 in hs and college:)

20. 4.0 avg in high school (4.6 highest :D)
    3.0 college, freshman year fucked me over :mad: