Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Average dispensary cure.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by HighAsBirdPussy, Feb 25, 2014.

1. For you in med states how long do you think your buds have been cured for from a dispensary.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

2. As little as possible at a lot of places.

3. The Nugs at the dispensaries I go to are amazing. Im running low but let me show y'all some of this Jack Herer in my tainer ;)

4. My dispensary has been utilizing "Boveda" packs for quite a while.

5. #5 Lebowski, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    A lot of growers/vendors will try to cure as quickly as possible in order to get a fast turnaround on their product. The shortest "acceptable" cure I see is a 2 week cure. This can be done well, where the cannabis is crispy and still smells very strong, or it can be shitty, where the cannabis is still wet and smells like chlorophyll.

In extreme cases when we really want a product that is under cured, because despite the cure it is excellently grown or rare genetics, we will take the product and continue to cure it ourselves, which usually involves burping a container in a cool dry place for a few weeks. This is not ideal.

So to answer your question, it varies. Long cure stuff is the rarest as it requires patience, most cure you'll see is 3-5 weeks.

Additionally, we refrigerate ALL our product at 55F, and use 62%RH Boveda packs in our jars. With those two things our product stays essentially the same for up to 5 months.

6. I cure for at least 6 weeks before a patient will see product unless they ask for it as is.

7. Ideally at least a month but I've known growers who've opted for several for personal stash or if they ask a extreme price 4/z or such well worth the money if they know what the're doing.