Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Average Dank Pick Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Funk-D, Jan 5, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

There it is I spent forty dollars on it and got somewhere around 2.5grams there it is minus like three bowls. :smoking: Sorry about the quality cell phones suck at capturing the sheer awesomeness of nugs the nugs are just to awesome! But I think you can tell it's some pretty dank stuff.

2. picture = 1/10

3. pfft atleast 4 dude.

4. The weed looks like it could be dank, but I would never be able to know behind all that blur.

5. dont know what to do about it all I got is my cell phone no actual camera cell phone only really takes good pics in like super bright light.

6. no it will take pretty good pics, you just need a steady hand :duh:

7. Yup because you totally know my phone better than me.....

8. why bother posting then bro if you can't even see the pic? I mean I got phones too, and I've had some good buds but how is it gonna do anyone on here any good to see a bunch of blur? Just smoke and enjoy :smoking:

9. i think highasfuck said it pretty well, just don't post. because from that picture, nobody can tell if its "pretty dank stuff", you can't even tell for sure that it's weed (just based on the picture, i'm not saying i don't believe you).

10. Well I was stoned and took a picture so yup its there blurryness and all.