Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

AVB edibles without the AVB taste!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Ridiculous420, Aug 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. So, today I finally have discovered how to get rid of that nasty AVB taste when using it for edibles. I'm going to start with one edible and if you want to make more than that, just use the same ratios! These are easy and quick, and it completely eliminates that AVB taste that makes most people gag. These are very close to fire crackers, but no oven required since AVB is inherently decarbed. You can use this with decarbed flower or concentrates as well though.
    This will be a type of sauce, I dipped grahm crackers in it but it can be used as a spread on whatever you want really, but it tastes like a Reese's Cup!
    You'll need:
    About 1 gram of AVB (more or less depending on desired effects, I used 1.5 this last time)
    Tbsp Coconut oil
    TBSP Cocoa (I used Hershey's)
    Confectioner's Sugar (DONT USE REGULAR SUGAR TRUST ME IT DOESN'T DISSOLVE AND IT SUCKS)

So first step is to combine your peanut butter and coconut oil. Blend until you get a nice saucy consistency. I recommend using more if you want it more saucy, just add a little bit at a time until you get the consistency you want. The more coconut oil the better though, it'll help more thc enter your blood stream.
    After that you'll want to mix the cocoa and confectioner's sugar in 1 tbsp, maybe 2 of cocoa should do it, and you want about the same amount of confectioner's sugar as cocoa. Ideally should be at a 1:1 ratio but can be changed if you want it more sweet or bitter.

Mix it all together and spread it on a graham cracker, sandwich, whatever. The chocolate and peanut butter together completely eliminate that AVB taste and it goes down so much smoother than with anything else I've tried. Pretty much makes anything taste like a Reese's cup!

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. You mention combining peanut butter with the coconut oil but don't mention PB in the list of ingredients.