Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

avb capsules - how many?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by opisaphaggot, Dec 21, 2012.

1. hey blades - happy holidays!

so i have some avb and i really hate smoking it and edibles aren't an option (at home from school for the holidays)

so I got some size 0 gel caps, and i was wondering how many I should take?

I have enough for about 5. Will this get me sufficiently blitzed? or should I 'stockpile' them and wait until I have like 10+?

tl;dr

- have avb capsules
    - how many is required to get messed up? (can provide body weight if necessary)

inb4 op is a phaggot

2. hahaha but actually?

3. that depends, u aware brah?

4. i will rape you if i get the chance

5. Take a few times more than you would need to smoke to get you high.

6. strong misc presence ITT

7. i took 6 capsules about 2 weeks ago. that in combination with like 10 beers and a few bong rips resulted in me puking my guts out so.... seriously don't overdue it. start with a few, then wait like an HOUR.

8. take 20. see what happens?

9. same username on the misc, you know what to do ;)

10. negs/10

11. I've got the same size capsules as you. I saved up my avb stash and made 15 capsules, took 5, then another 5 an hour later. Another hour later it hit me, and i was on a [6]. Then I took 5 more and got on an [8]. The feeling is kind of like smoking a lot of indica mids.

If you have less body weight then you need less capsules, I weigh 215lbs.

12. fuck off lahey

13. Avb is the winds of shit