Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

AVB:Butter Ratio

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by H4Boxer, Aug 17, 2012.

1. What's the approximate ratio when making cannabutter with ABV?
    I'm wanting to make my butter today but I'm not sure how much butter to use.

2. Just finished making my butter!
    I used 9 grams of dank AVB and 1 1/4 stick of butter.
    Ill post up on the effects of the butter as soon as I try it out.

ForumRunner_20120817_130609.png

Finished Product ^

3. I have around that much avb, I wanna know, I never made butter.

4. How did it go dude?

5. [quote name='"Lauzmmj"']How did it go dude?[/quote]

I ate a bit of it on a few peices of toast and didn't feel much. I'm going to throw the rest of the butter in like a half batch of cookies or something. I think I used too much butter, .75-1 bstick of butter would have been better ratio.

6. What's avb ?

7. [quote name='"FuerteFarmer"']What's avb ?[/quote]

AVB= Already Vaped Bud

ABV= Already Been Vaped

I use either acronym lol.

8. [quote name='"H4Boxer"']

AVB= Already Vaped Bud

ABV= Already Been Vaped

I use either acronym lol.[/quote]

Oh right cheers. Is using AVB any good? I thought it would be better to use fresh stuff no?

9. [quote name='"FuerteFarmer"']

Oh right cheers. Is using AVB any good? I thought it would be better to use fresh stuff no?[/quote]

It is without question that fresh herb will make the most potent edibles. But when you have a vape, you got you avb leftover, instead of just throwing it out you can put it in a air tight container and begin saving it. (Temp while vapeing will vary how potent it will be)

10. I thought you were going to eat most of it at once lol, I've made firecrackers with about the same amount of avb that worked good.

11. [quote name='"amanwithLs"']I thought you were going to eat most of it at once lol, I've made firecrackers with about the same amount of avb that worked good.[/quote]

You put 9 grams on a firecracker! ?

12. I have a little over 2 ounces of ABV straight out the volcano. What would be the right amount of butter to use?