Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

AVB BURGER

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Fredbear, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Man I shula snapped a pic it was very good used probably a gram and a half in some hamburg put reg hamburg on the outside didnt squeeze out the greese and it tasted great.....it is now 1142 I will report back in a hour if im still alive

2. #2 Old School Smoker, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
    Ok please report back as i am curious to see if ABV will get you stoned in an edible.

3. I would also like to know how that burger worked. Just imagine stuffing that with blue cheese and bacon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. #4 foppinanrockin, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
    It definitely will. Just takes a little more ABV than it would with green. You don't even have to cook it though since its already decarboxylated, I can throw about 3 grams into a little cup of greek yogurt and get pretty damn stoned.

5. just came in from mowing lawn it may be just the vibrations of the lawnmower and headphone residue but im feeling kind of whirly in the back of my head and visuals are starting to become clearer (for me thats when I know im getting stoned) Wish I was further along but its only been almost 45 minutes

6. UPDATES. I DEMAND UPDATES.

7. 300 pm was alright, I probably should have put more in..... but as someone who put in too much before id rather have not enough then too much. Mind you it made a great base as I took two small tokes off a one hitter and I got to my zone!

not bad at all def. do it again when im going eat a burger Kind of greasy though as i said i never squeezed the patty

two and a half grams of avb (pretty dark FROM A SOLO number 4 setting) would do just fine for a patty size of a bearpaw will do me just fine for next time.

Also yes blue cheese and bacon will be added

8. damnit now I can't wait to get to work and have a burger haha.

Let's Smoke About It....
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-First-Grow-Green-Crack

9. pretty sure abv is used in edibles often, but not with just a gram, normally its a few oz's for a batch of brownies or something.

OP, save up you ABV and make a batch of butter with an Oz or two and you should be able to use that in brownies or something. id adjust the ratio, butter to bud. since its abv its got much less thc and cbds