Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Avb brownie taste

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Vaked420, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Hey guys. So I've never made or had brownies before or any special treats, but I feel like I've reaserched a lot about it.

So my plan is to use about 7 grams of avb, 1.5 grams of dank and about .5 grams of kief to make 8 brownies.

I plan to simmer them in coconut oil using a homemade double boiler and then make 8 brownies out of the oil.

My friend that I'm making them with said he has had brownies before and they tasted awful. I don't mind tasting the weed a little but I still want the brownies to taste good.

What I can't find is how can I strain the cannaoil? I've heard of using a coffee filter but I thought that doesn't work.

I've also heard of watercuring but I don't really have the time to water cure since we want to make them on Thursday.

So what else can I do to reduce the weed taste? And are these brownies going to be strong? We both have no tolerance since we're on a tbreak and I don't want to get knocked on my ass or start vomiting.

Thanks!

2. You could water cure for a couple of days, the majority of nasties is taking off in the first few days. Personally i just strain using coffee filters and that works fine for me. I usually just put my coconut canna oil in a protein shake and it tastes just fine without water curing.

Also make sure you de carb the fresh bud and kief

3. Ok cool thanks. Would you say about 220 for 30 minutes is good for decarb?

4. Yes. :smoking: