Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Availability of pot on U.S.A. (map)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GolgiApparatus, Sep 23, 2008.

1. God i love it. Funny shit man.

2. Not accurate at all!!!! a major part of Nevada and Arizona are deserts, where did you find bud in the desert? Same deal with Wyoming but dead land insted of desert! California also had the Death Valley, Texas has some areas with zero population. and if they marked DEA headquarters, they should have marked the White House (unless bush is having a good-ol time), the Pentagon, The House etc...
    Unless this is a joke, then its actually pretty funny!

Dont mean to sound like an ass, Just pointing out the obvious!

3. its a joke

4. haha, sorry i over analyze shit when blazed!! lol

5. Clearly.

6. I lived in AZ, and yes it is full of sand. BUT Flagstaff and above get snow in the winter. So we had some pretty dank bud, even great mids. And yes we always had schwag to buy from mexico. But some of the dankest bud ive smoked has been in AZ.

Its still pretty funny, but im sure you can find weed anywhere, just gotta look :smoke:

8. This is true for pretty much anything, you just have to know the right people.

9. Funny shit, did you make that yourself?

10. You should be negged for this. :rolleyes:

11. Correction: Iowa should be orange.

12. funny, yet very true. makes one think...:cool:

13. to Nag- I smoked half an ounce of some really good mids in iowa, lol i bought it in the chicago suburbs though.. so you might be right.

14. I think i should, I do sound like a dick in that post... :eek:
    lol

15. ok but i think you forget that 75 percent of growers do it indoors.

16. Thats right, You can find good stuff in AZ, but try driving East from globe, Or south from Casa Grande, (till you get to Tucson, you can get stuff there).
    Places like AZ, for good pot, you gotta live in flagstaff, or you gotta find a trusted dealer. Other than that, im sure you wont find very good stuff from the mexican dealer in Guadalupe! I just have a hard time calling the shitty schwag weed!!

17. I live here in AZ and you just gotta know the right people.

18. I Stumbled Upon this a couple of days ago.