av1 handheld vaporizer

Discussion in 'General' started by stona808, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Ive tried air-2 and it owns, search air-2 on google

its like $130 on ebay , it fills bags up, portable, etc

2. yeah, i was lookin at them, there like 150, but this thing is like the size of a cell phone, and free 2 day shipping, i really need that. so i can tell when its ganna get here, so my bro dont find it, hes a prick

3. it looks shitty to me >< compared to air-2, Id fork a lil more and get the other one

plus id rather inhale out of bags than a tube

4. Well it looks good, but....

Dont waste your money.
    From the content it says that it uses a 400+ degree temp to vaporize..

Thats way to high for herb. You'll just burn it. I think the ideal temp for vaporizing is somewhere around 180-200 iirc.

Seeing as how theres no sort of a temp control, i'd say pass. Cool idea though.

5. ^ 400F not C

It's a crappy vap tho...someone on OG ordered one only to find the part where you insert has some sorta silicone crap holding it together... vapair is crap as well...again loads of plastic

If anything heatgun for sheer stone you get for the buck and vaporwarez 3g/silver surfer/ect for silent single user whip hits

99 for a bowl and heatgun combo is easy enough to find or any whip one for under 170

6. I guess you mean Vapir? I have the Vapir One and it's far from crap, I haven't smoked since I got it a year ago, and I've modded it to use the bag and tube at the same time, so all I ever need to do to inhale in open a valve an inhale the vapor from the bag, then close the valve and the bag starts inflating again. I normally start vaprizing at 350 F, then increase slowly to 400 for a few seconds as the vapor fades, until nothing is left.