AutoWatering Spikes

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by InfamousTree, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Bout to buy blumat maxi 9" watering spikes im in flower and they drink alot so is this a good idea ill shut em off for a day during nute schedule

2. Are they wilting because of lack of water? I'd be cautious using continous watering because the roots need to breath and if they never dry they can rot if the soil becomes stagnant.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

3. They spikes are adjustable so you can control how damp you want it to be it drops water until it reaches your set level

4. Yea they drink a full watering almost daily i run smart pots and water till runoff my ppms and ph are 780 and 6.7+/- and thats runoff ppms one a regular watering my tap is about a 7

5. Also i can just turn thw flow valve off periodically so the soil can dry. I hate watering its a time consuming pain in the ass with a full canopy

6. I know the feels man, but I don't trust anything but myself to take care of my girls.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

7. Yea half tempted to just get a big water jug and attach a hose system with gallon measurements on the side that way i can just mix a full batch of nutes all at once no more 4 2 liters