AUTOPOT

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by doghammer, Dec 2, 2020.

1. it's 2 plants. 2nd page i do have a scale pic. i can see i can't convince you. i'll keep you informed on how my next run goes. im 5 days in flower now. it's looking good. i think i'm going to hit my goal lol. hell dude i'm not ashamed if i make a bad run and i don't mind telling you if i do.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Your scale pic is of a bowl of weed.. literally a kitchen bowl of weed..lol.. that's your proof.. .. nope.. definitely not good enough.. I did look up that account on rollitup since I also have an account..and low and behold a lot of comments,but no pictures.. of nothing.. only what you linked.. which is one plant maybe 2, and they are 4 or 5 ounce plants..also a scale pic of maybe a qp in a kitchen bowl.. and I believe it's one plant.. 2 different pics.. one with leafs, one after the beginning of being stripped of fan leafs... Trick no good.. stay on rollitup where people will buy your bullshit

Sent from my moto e using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I’m on my 3rd grow with Autopots / Air domes/ coco perlite. The coco at the top is quite dry. Is this worth worrying about?
    I noticed when cleaning the pots after my last grow, that all the roots were at the bottom and in the air dome. So basically like hydro.

Does it matter then that the top layers of coco appear dry / ever so slightly damp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk