AutoPot Discussing

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by doghammer, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Hello, anyone using AutoPots?. I've been using them for about 3 years now and love them. If anyone wants to talk about Autopots and how they use them. I'm willing to learn

2. hey there i was curious if yuou could answer and autopot related question for me ?

i germinated my seed i put into my auto pot system adn its growing. when do you fill up the reservior to starting feeding?

i was under the impression that you top feed for some time before the roots get low enough that the system begins to function?

3. Hey I use Promix HP in mine. Usually takes about a week for the roots to get down to bottom. I usually top feed once or twice and cut valve on.

• Like Like x 1
  4. spot on tyvm for the rply mate

5. Anytime! Hey what what you using CC Coir, Promix or soil?

6. hey man terra professional soil mix
    plants are still a lil small firsttime grow here you seee so unsure if to water or to add water tot eh reservior adn go automated watering

Attached Files:

7. Did you put about an inch of perlite in bottom of pots? What nutrients are you using? What's weight is your goal to pull from 8 pots?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. i certainly did mate although i used clay ball/pellets im using "one way to grow "
    of teh 8 pots there is only 6 germinated seeds. so with 6 plants and my first grow im looking for an oz off each plant next to all will be broken down into rso and bho.

9. That's a good goal. How many watts of lights are you going to flower with?

10. running a viperspectra 900 led on veg atm then veg plus bloom switch when in flower :) ivre been making oil for a couple years but its obvs beyond feesible longterm plus a few more people want some rso so growing is the only way forward.

11. just finished filling both reservoirs and also split the nutrients between both, next grow will use a single larger reservoir hoping they take well on these nutes as seem simple enough to use.

are you currently in grow?

12. I have 8 in flower 8 in veg. Last run was a little 1500 grams with 8 plants 1 month veg and 1000 watts of PLC leds

13. 6oz per plant?? thats a fantastic outcome right? like peak professional output? gratz if so this first grow is a test run, sorta proof of concept then id like to refi9ne the process. all 8 germinated next time would be a nice success also lol.

what litre pots are you using please and how high do you let yours grow do you top them to achieve those yields ?

thanks again amigo

14. also reservoir looks to be working plants look great today and soil wet might even do it a day earlier next time.

15. I'm using the 3.9 gal pots. Yes I top,supercrop and scrog I use 3 nutrients. Dyna foliage pro dyna bloom and dyna mag pro. Last couple of grows I've been averaging over 1.5 gpw

16. how long do you feed you seedlings water before they get a feed with nutes?

17. Since Promix doesn't have any nutrients I go a head and start with about at .2 to .3 ec

18. Hope you auto potters are still lurking around out there. I've now used the system for a few start to finish runs. I started with a 4 pot system(3.9g) and added another valve later. I'm growing in a 50/50 cyco coir and chunky perlite with the biotabs fertilizer system. Biotabs aren't really readily available in the US, so that's a PITA. But they are super easy if you want a water only system.

I've split the my pots 2 - 2 across two flower areas, but am going to add a third site to both. I'm also considering using the AN ph perfect bloom system, since I have some laying around.

19. I am learning all I can about them. I will use them for my first grow. Do you have any pics you can share? What strains are you growing. Do you use fems or Auto's?

20. hey has anyone tried using the easy2grow for veg then transplant to the 1pot system for flowering?