Automatics make good Organic sinse

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Organic sinse, Oct 29, 2017.

1. I like to put buds away in bins and forget about them for awhile then go back and trim as needed. Someday I'll build my own little trimming machine complete with co2 and a trim bin screen.

• Like Like x 2
  2. #15502 Jay_R_1787, Nov 23, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
    Whew....I added 7.6 cubic feet of fresh peatmoss to my 4x8 living soil bed. Also added 100lbs of greensand and 4 cubic feet of pumice. Topped it all off with 2 cubic foot of timothy hay baked with molasses for horses. Lowered my lights to about 2 ft from bed and cranked em up to 100% and topdressed with about 5lbs of bokashi. If that don't kick this mass of soil in the ass into overdrive idk what will. Now I need to mix up four 30g pots to put in my 4x4 autoflower tent and hook up blumats. Hopefully tomorrow night I'll be popping the autos in the new tent and starting a new journal in my signature.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Very industrious! Can’t wait to watch this grow!
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 3
  4. I really would like to get the bluesoak hose for the blumats for the 4x8 bed. I have some 15 week sativas I wanna run soon and I've never had the opportunity to grow outdoors that late in the season. I figure more soil means more food for those pure sativas. Plus it will double as a worm bin. The auto tent is what should rake in those fast harvests. That's what excites me the most.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Screenshot_20221122_235907_Instagram.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. Soil Temps will be my biggest concern for the big bed. My attic when the lights go off cools down fast as it is poorly insulated. I may need to keep a small heater going or make sure the 4x4 is sealed up enough so the light leaks are minimal and I can use the heat from the auto tent to keep the room warm and run 18 and 6 or 24 and 0.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Also would like to make some compost teas and seed sprout teas to water regularly being new soil I want to feed this constantly at first. I bought some fish hydrosolate as well. I also presoaked kelp meal in a Mason jar so it will mix much faster in the tea.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. Soil heat cables work pretty slick! You can lay one in a couple inches deep at a later date if needed. Just work around the outside of the plants roots.
    Cheers
    Os

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. You save some steps and just top dress mbp. The soil life thrives on it.
    Cheers
    Os

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I'll check into those! Thanks a bunch os!

• Like Like x 3
  11. I chopped my El Chemi Kiwi last night. It’s Illuminauto #53 from Mephisto Genetics. It’s a cross of Creme de la Chem x Sour Stomper. She went 80 days and was 40” tall. The sour + grape and Chem smells really pop.
    Here she is, just how she grew.
    I untied that lower secondary on the bottom to show how nice those turned out.
    Check out this cola She is so frosty I’m just out of adjectives… but holy cow.
    This is a side branch bud. The whole plant is this frosty, top to bottom.
    Can’t wait to smoke this one. I will tell ya all about it when the time comes.
    Cheers
    Os

• Winner Winner x 5
  12. I replaced my El Chemi Kiwi with a germinated Strawberry Crinkle seed. It’s a cross of Strawberry Nuggets x Grape Crinkle. Should be perfect for a person like me. I can never decide whether to choose strawberry or grape jelly for toast. Let the flavors mix!
    I’m also planning to run a Grape Crinkle this round as well.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 3
  13. I chopped my Forgotten Strawberries from Mephisto Genetics. This cross is Fugue State (Amnesia heritage) x Strawberry Nuggets. She went 83 days and was 40” tall. She turned out really well. This is the plant that I am most excited to try out of this cycle. Other Fugue State crosses I have run resulted in giant, fat, hard Nuggets. This one seems to be following that trend. The Fugue State part stretches out the normally short Strawberry Nuggets to make an nice structured plant. The buds are different looking than all the others in the room. They are those pointier Sativa buds.
    Here she is.
    Forgotten Strawberries 83 days.
    Below are a couple branch tops. They are FAT!
    While she wasn’t the frostiest girl in the room, the frost level was top notch.
    I can’t wait to see how the buds look after cure at trim time. I hope they are lurkers!
    After chop, I planted a germinated Grape Crinkle seed in her pot.
    Happy Turkey Day.
    Cheers
    OS

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Looking mighty frosty os, hope you had a great turkey day!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks buddy! Chopping that Forgotten Strawberries was a great highlight to my Turkey day!
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 4
  16. Props again on your pictures OS. Even with my eyes I can see these pretty good.

• Like Like x 3
  17. It’s easy when the ladies look so good. Otherwise, god bless IPhone cameras.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 3
  18. Well you set up a good background that I’m guessing absorbs excess hard light and the composition is always good. The weed pics I get are just sloppy blobs of green when it meshes together.

• Like Like x 3
  19. I can’t take a pic worth a shit in my grow room. It’s just too busy, bright, and…. Luckily my drying room lets me have that backdrop.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 2

20. What a beauty of a plant OS, killing it as always!

How many cycles have you been running your soil for now?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1