Automatics make good Organic sinse

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Organic sinse, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Forgotten Cookies early training.
    E065A854-6F04-4B93-9A70-B89567E78C3F.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Very nice! Like the setup! Drippers and a big pot! That means all you get to do is train. That’s the ticket. I bet you get a beast! Big round nuggets are what she makes my friend.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. I harvested this Banana Daddy from my small tent that was running the 2700k cobs for the first time. 20210926_164841.jpg I also harvested the freebie Northern lights from my greenhouse. Both were around 80 day from seed. NorthernlightsAuto80days.jpg

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. BD looks faf! How did ya like the 2700k cobs?
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 3
  5. I didn't see a big difference between those at 80 watts or my 3000k V1 QB board dimmed to 80 watts. I think I'll need to source some 1750k Vero chips and try it again.

• Like Like x 2
  6. So having trouble diagnosing plants seem happy praying upwards towards light but seem to have lost the color not so dark green now more of a yellow green.

Soil:

•50/50-old living soil to fresh stonighton blend

•additional worm casting about 1/2-cu/ft

•perlite as well coco coir for aeration

Containers:

•7gal. Rainsciencgrowbags

Lighting:

•2x optic gmax150’s at 50% power

•1x greensunshine co. Es180v3 at 50-60%power

Room conditions:

Temps 75-80

RH 45-50%

Watering:

•1/2 gal every 3 days

Inputs:

•kelp tea( applied 1x during veg)

•humic acid

•amino acid

•enzymes

•bloom dry amendment (applied 1x at 1tbsp gl.):ingredients-ORGANIC ALFALFA MEAL, ORGANIC WHEAT MIDDLINGS, ORGANIC BAT GUANO, ORGANIC POTASSIUM SULFATE, ORGANIC STEAMED BONE MEAL, DRIED MOLASSES, DISTILLERS GRAINS, AZOMITE™ , FISH MEAL, ORGANIC KELP MEAL, ORGANIC LIMESTONE, MICRACULTURE PLANT PROBIOTICS

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  7. 1750k, It will be cool to see how those do. It means more to me from an informational stand point, to see the results from growers I know, so high five man!
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I think you just need a little N. Any kind of liquid fish or a tea made from alfalfa meal or soymeal is all you would need. I would also raise my light (or dim it) until it greens back up.
    What kind of amendments do you have around? I’ll help ya make something that will work fast.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. So I some amino acids kicking around and I have a some kelp meal laying also I could also order somthing quick on Amazon as I’m not due for a water for two days

• Like Like x 3
  10. Does the amino acid have an NPK on it. I’m not real familiar with that.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 3
  11. From what I see it’s very high in nitrogen

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  12. I would just add 1 tablespoon to a gallon of water. Just a touch. Raising the light now will also help balance things out in the meantime. Just a couple inches will help.
    Your plants don’t look bad by any means. They just need a tiny bit of steerage to be perfect.
    Cheers
    Os

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I found 6 year old (purple haze x forum cut) x Animal Cookies seeds from in house genetics that I’d like to try again so I think I’m planning on running those next. I know they’re not autos but you guys are too smart to not ask in here

I have 3 seeds, let’s just assume only 1 is gonna germ and that’s if I’m lucky. Should I plant it in a 10 gallon pot which would be its second cycle or mix up a new batch of soil and use a bigger pot? Keep in mind that my water is “a tad hard” according to @ElRanchoDeluxe

• Like Like x 3
  14. Since it sounds like you really need to have good luck with this round I would say new soil. I would definitely try a second run on that soil at some point so don’t toss it.
    I have a couple tips for older seeds. Put em in the fridge for a few days before you germinate them. Germinate them in paper towels so you can check their project. With these getting a good germ temp in the mid 80’s will be key.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 3
  15. #13815 TimJ, Sep 28, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    Wow, we're on the same page here @NorthernAutos. I always add a drop of fulvic acid to my seed soak. I just transplanted a 1 gallon mainlined photo-period I crossed called light dreams. It's Northern lights x Blue Dream. I potted it up to a 10 gallon pot I just finished a Banana Daddy auto flower in. I amended the pot with the basics, 2 tbsp. each of the following. Kelp,crab,neem and fish bone meals along with a 1/2 gallon of castings.It only has 4 tops so far and still has the 2nd. node from after the first topping. I keep the extra nodes until my transplant takes off, then it's on to 8 tops and flip. Lightdreams42daystopview4waymainline.jpg Light dreams42days.sideview.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. If any of you have pics of 7-10 day old plants that show normal growth progression I’d sure appreciate you posting it for me. I’m suspecting my 600w MH lamps dimmed down to 400w is too much light even raised as high as I can.

Im going to put the T-5 up today and probably sprout more autos in solo cups or maybe a single auto and a bunch of photos. Kinda depends on what you guys show me.

I’ll post a pic of my seedlings tomorrow. I am afraid you guys would be too nice and I’m looking for brutal honesty.
    RD

• Like Like x 4
  17. Ohhh we can be brutally honest don't worry. Post post post

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Ok @Heavn …here ya go! Half tempted to throw em in my greenhouse. The one that’s a lil stretchy looking made me think the light was ok, starting to wonder now.
    4631DCDF-A857-4F0B-BED7-64ECA6EE9655.jpeg 802CDE2A-F17A-4C2A-AA6F-9DD912915F5A.jpeg 712A6257-85CB-4088-A48F-6AB67F2140F5.jpeg

These are all on day 9

• Like Like x 3
  19. My weakest link as far as environment is definitely humidity. Been around 20-30%. Perhaps this is far more critical w autos than photos? W photos I never really cared much. Guess I should grab a humidifier.
    RD

• Like Like x 3
  20. I don't have anything at that age right now to show. They all look fine to me. My autos always look a bit weak for the first 10-14 days. I believe they need to hit the bottom of the pot before they take off. Also, I have had much better luck planting in the final pot with auto's.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1