Automatics make good Organic sinse

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Organic sinse, Oct 29, 2017.

1. I typically use 2Tbs/Gallon to water the soil.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. I'm serious about growing the Hawaii Maui Waui Feminized from Nirvana seed. I assume they just spell it differently than Mauwie420Wauwie.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Lolol no I've never actually grown one I made this account when I was 19 before dank was normalized and for some reason had a thing for the mauwie wauwie, I suppose I should grow one lol who's the breeder you're using?

• Like Like x 4
  4. Oh nice I guess I should've scrolled over to the next page lol I think it was spelled differently but my ocd runs the show here

• Like Like x 4
  5. Nirvana seed is the breeder.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. I have had a few occasions where say my bottle ran out, or I only had soil in my room as I was getting the environment ready for a grow where I have noticed my co2 readings. I should say, paid attention. Most times I'm on cruise control, and don't really take mental note unless something is out of the ordinary.
    Anyway, with soil only, and lights running rh correct, and Temps in range my co2 has been 530 or so that I recall seeing. No plants, just hydrated soil. My room in the summer with ac on, and therefore for me, co2 off drops to a low of about 390, but is fairly stable right about 400. I have seen a low of 220 or so all sealed up, and bottle had run out.
    I find this quote telling, and I'm glad you posted this. This would seem to show that your soil has more biological activity than mine, OR your room volume is significantly different. Of course, total soil volume to total room volume will also have an effect. But just from an armchair conversational point of view, you got better soil than me. LOL. I mean, I already suspected your bio activity due to your process was leaps and bounds above average, but this sure looks like proof, albeit anecdotal.

Fwiw, the volume of my room is 344 cubic feet. And when growing 4-5 plants. When my co2 levels dropped to about 360ppm, that's when I'd start supplementing.

This is really cool the more I dive into this in my head. If we presume our air circulation is very strong, and fairly equal, the gas density difference between the co2 and the rest of the air available is pretty negligible. This would then come down to soil volume, and square footage of the room, assuming our canopies heights are relatively close.
    The time I saw the 530ppm I was using 110 gallons of total soil volume. My monitor is fixed at 40" from the floor fwiw.

I need to step up my bio game :eek2:

• Like Like x 5
  7. Gorilla Cookies after a 6 week cure

IMG_3175.JPG

Gonna send this to get tested, do you guys just get basic potency testing? I found a lab that will do it for $60 CAD (THC, THCa, CBD, CBDa, d8-THC, THCV, CBG, CBN, CBC)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  8. What brand of CO2 meter are you using?

• Like Like x 4
  9. What brand CO2 monitor are you using?

• Like Like x 4
  10. I’ve had that test and terps. They usually charge as much for terp as potency. It’s well worth it IMO. One thing the potency numbers will help you figure out is how well you are judging harvest time.
    Be sure to share the results. I bet they are great.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 3
  11. It’s an AZ 7755.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 3
  12. Yeah terps is $60 as well which I was considering adding on. I’ll definitely post in here if I send some in because I do not know how to properly analyze it, I bet it’s gonna show that I chopped a little too early though

• Like Like x 3
  13. Thanks man!

You gotta line on a model that's cheaper, reliably accurate, without the extra bells and whistles?

I already have meters for the other parameters it measures. I'd like something that measures CO2 only.

• Like Like x 5
  14. I don’t but I’m sure there are cheaper ones out there. The one I have has certificate of calibration which ups the price. Take a look on Amazon.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 3
  15. Yeah, I did.

Thing is, for price considerations relevant to functional efficacy, I don't know if I'm looking at a good deal or a piece of garbage. :(

• Like Like x 6
  16. I have to admit, I don’t know much about them. I bought mine last fall due to COVID. It allowed me to have actual air exchange data so I could convince the gov that certain business areas and occupancies were safe for things the gov hadn’t classified yet. Throw technical numbers and good tech writing at the gov, they yield pretty easy and let ya do what you want, not what they think might be a good idea. It worked brilliant btw.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 5
  17. So I finally got the wiring done for the COBs. Set the lo pot full clockwise and set the vo pot to 34.69.

DBC69AFC-56AC-4A2B-B825-9FDC952191DB.jpeg 5AAB7E9C-2B26-48B2-8D58-7419A77D6290.jpeg

Can’t wait to set these up in the tent. Also peaked in on the photo tent and 2 for 2 popping the soil with a bonus unknown seedling on the edge of one of the pots. I repotted the soil in them but only put 2 seeds in there…hmmmmmmmm…

B88B3E0F-39D1-41F5-9C57-B7718633BEF8.jpeg 53CCD679-DBA8-432C-88A2-35DC9F350AD1.jpeg F1FCE9C0-E956-437C-8C9D-1758239D92C2.jpeg

Time to germ the autos. The wife picked this time. 1 toofless alien and the other Skywalker X Mango Smile.

3rd time’s a charm hopefully.

VT

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  18. do you hand trim? never had buds tested before dont think theyd like me sending weed through the postal service

• Like Like x 5
  19. Yeah I hand trim and it’s all personal so I’m not too picky. I break off any leaves that I consider “not worth it” before grinding it up though

Luckily it’s legal and very common to do here in Canada so as long as you package it decently you won’t have any issues

• Like Like x 6
  20. Those crusted tiny sugar leaves don’t bother me one bit in the Vape.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2