Automatics make good Organic sinse

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Organic sinse, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Full send on anything i do lol!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. Perfectly understandable! Those short gears are fun to run through with the shifters. Did you go coyote 5.0 or ecoboost on yours?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ecoboost base with an auto. All I could afford on disability. Looks cool and still has some pep. Your cars are fast. I had a few friends running 440's one 1969 Dodge Charger, the other a 1968 Dodge Dart. They were both running in the 11's.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  4. This is why I love autos...

July 3rd
    20200703_083102.jpg

July 13th
    20200713_070546.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
  5. Well shee-it. 10 days of some incredible growth!!! The more I see of autos the more I think that may be the way to go!

• Like Like x 7
  6. Well I'm sure you know this, but when you're ready, this is the place to be. Incredible auto growers in this here thread. Glad they let me tag along.
    I think this will be my last grow with photos after this outdoor season is done. Making some seeds for a few growmies, then I'm all done with them.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Love the ecoboosts, I got one in my f150, she's pretty quick too . Gas mileage and towing is a plus.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. July 6th - Day 19
    upload_2020-7-13_20-30-56.png

July 13th - Day 26
    upload_2020-7-13_20-31-27.png

starting training - July 13th
    upload_2020-7-13_20-34-43.png

i'm going day by day for the new few days to slowly train the plants almost totally horizontally, and tomorrow secure the bottom part of the stem the other way as i plan to try to open up the plant branches into a literal square shape so i can maximize the square foot for each plant, trying to go for 1 pound off this grow or the equivalent of 3.0 grams per watt.

the soil recipe seems really good so far, great growth for 7 days can't wait to see how the stretch goes with boogie brew compost teas for foliar feedings and soil watering(plz jesus no yellow leaves till deep into fade), just been using plain water since the transplant, the plants are 22" from a 150W mars hydro at roughly 75% power still.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Harvested the monkey paws

First 2 pics are aquaponics, the 3rd pic is live soil.

This was a fun side by side organic comparison. 20200713_150259.jpg 20200713_154702.jpg 20200713_154802.jpg 20200706_051755.jpg

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Everybody is just crushing it on their grows. Way to grow team!
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 8
  11. I'm the new guy here on your thread OS. Do you or the guys here also use KNF inputs. Those little 5 gallon pots I have are an experiment for me. It's the second run with those 5 gallon no till pots. First run was water only with an occasional top dress of kelp meal/neem to cycle the soil.Another experiment I ran to see the outcome of growing 2 different photos in those little pots. Now, they are running those 2 Red Poison autos.These were just fed with 1:1000 of Mugwort FPJ I made earlier this year.They will get the same 1:1000 of Horsetail FPJ next week. Then will be fed a blueberry FFJ weekly. I'll be making that tomorrow as I need to pick the wild blueberries in the am. I'm also new to KNF, so if anyone can see a tragedy in the making please straighten me out.

• Like Like x 6
  12. @falconfalcon31 is hard into KNF hopefully he pipes up to help out

Im very interested in getting into it but need to do alot more reading before I can start tho.

I will also be growing red poison this coming grow so in the mean time I look forward to watching your grow an learning a few things on the way :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. You could go the knf route. I really feel top dressing meals and vermicompost works fine, or do that and knf. I will be interested to see how 5 gal no tills go. I have done 7’s with some volume lost for lava rock and screen on the bottom. IMHO, I think for pots that small, recycling and re-amending are where it’s at. But hey, everyone said the 10’s I do would be too small, so ya never know. If ya top dress meals, just remember to think 2 weeks ahead. You can’t wait for them to tell ya they need something.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 5
  14. I just punished myself, running those very same 5 gallon pots with Seedsman's "CBD critical mass" and the other was Nirvana's "Tangie". Both photo period strains. Both suffered a bit from weeks 6-through the end of almost 10 weeks. I normally run 10's for autos and 20's for photo's as my minimums. I do this occasionally just to remind myself why I shouldn't. Both those plants were mainlined and produced between 3-1/2-4 ounces each. That will last me a year. These Red poison auto's were just to check viability of seed then I figured might as well let them live and try some KNF techniques. I have been on falconfalcon31's thread. Smart guy and willing to share his knowledge. I've learned a lot from him already. I've learned a lot from you too OS. Thank you.

• Like Like x 6
  15. Yes! I agree! I love them and the quality is so much more than people realize. Many growers say NO AUTOS because they think the smoke is crap and they honestly don't know anything about how far they have come. We are proving them wrong!! ❤

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. #6999 GreenhouseGrower5784, Jul 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    So i am intrigued...this Red Poison strain I have heard of A LOT! Anything you can tell me about her?

• Like Like x 4
  17. #7000 GreenhouseGrower5784, Jul 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    Hey guys Video time! Its a stuggle with the big one. I definitely let it get to big. I agree with the guy a few post back he said GO BIG OR GO HOME. Well i did both:roflmao: The beast is coming in at over 5ft in Width and Over 11ft tall. This plant is hard to manage but easy to grow. Water water water thats all i do. Gallons a day.

I can't believe I got the yield I did off of Auto amnesia. That was the one that they tried to rob me twice. I left it in the ground to see if she would at least give me a taste. wow she did more than that. I should be at least getting an ounce off of her I am happy with that. Side note the smell of her is out of this world! Very citrus and skunk smell but very strong.

Ak74 is doing great she is a beautiful little plant a great one for indoors as well. She gets wide but stays pretty small.

I know this is an auto thread but I love you guys ;wub:. I will have to keep you updated on my Barneys Farm strawberry lemonade photo plant. It will probably be my biggest one yet. All so I will be doing a lot of training with her a little smarter this time around
    BTW I suck at videos still dont mind the end :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1