Automatics make good Organic sinse

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Organic sinse, Oct 29, 2017.

1. You will be loving that Sour Stomper! Its still my 'go to' weed of choice in the evenings!
    Keep it coming!
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Getting this odd pattern on leaves of two different plants. A little perplexed.

Anyone ever seen this?
    20200706_211806.jpg 20200706_211755.jpg 20200706_211739.jpg

The soil is from the same batch I used for my outdoor autos. All six of those finished perfectly, aside from some minor thrip damage to the fans, the leaves were all flawless.
    This leads me to believe it's environmental?

Temps are 74-79, and rh has been a nightmare at 25-55%.

Possibly some sort of pest?

• Like Like x 4
  3. Speaking of the outdoor autos.. They all got the chop Sunday. Day 75.

3 super dense x mi5
    3 blue Widow x mi5

The bw cross was a small plant with hardly any branching. Super leafy, but smells of grape. Also had a bud structure I have never seen. Complete mutant bud. I'll be able to trim enough to sample it, but I think the rest will all get smashed into ice hash.

The super dense x MI5 had 1 pheno with the bud structure I wanted, and the branching. It only made it to 32" tall, but I'm sure indoor it would have done far better.

Some pics

20200705_071439.jpg 20200705_071443.jpg 20200705_071507.jpg 20200705_073504.jpg 20200705_071427.jpg 20200703_083321.jpg 20200703_083315.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Have you found any webbing or signs of bugs?
    Thats a super early magnesium deficiency if you ask me.

That RH is terrible and can explain the leaf edges curling/crisping. Anything you can do to keep it consistently around 60%?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 7
  5. Beautiful! The green colors!! They seem to have done great. I remember when i 1st joined you had a cool night and one of them was looking rough. Look at them now all grown up

• Like Like x 6
  6. The stem on my Auto AK47×Critical Mass will have to be takin down with a Hacksaw :Love-Plant:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  7. Good Lord

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. I'm running my humidifier wide open to keep the rh above 35, but a gallon of water only last so long in there. Really struggling with humidity.
    Ambient ranges from a low of 9-10%, up to about 50% at night. The a/c keeps it cool, but I'm nowhere near a good vpd. I'm sure that's the leaf edges response.

I guess it could be MG, just seems odd the other plants grew fine. This soil is part of 130 gallons I mixed all at once that's been potted and hydrated the whole time. Roughly 4 months or so before I planted these.

• Like Like x 5
  9. That’s a tree!!!! Outstanding job!
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. I bet the low rH is making it tricky to take up some minerals. Try a foliar of epsom, just on fan leaves or the stem. Or epsom water soil drench and see if it helps.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 4
  11. @Nosmatt
    Can’t remember your water situation, but if you are using ro water for part or all of your watering, cause tap has high carbonates, using just tap or more tap might bring it around as well.
    Epsom is probably the easiest and safest.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 5
  12. My Sweet’n’Sours are at 67 days. The one that’s really rocking is growing what I can only describe as triple colas or triple buds. It’s not crowning as they have just been growing this way. Lots of ‘3’ structure on this one in lots of places.
    Here is the top cola.
    I will post more pics of this girl at harvest, it’s too hard to show the triple stuff while she is in the grow room. I think she has a week or so left.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  13. I am using my well water, after I got my test back from Logan labs, turns out my water is just fine.

I'll try out a foliar of Epsom salt.

• Like Like x 5
  14. Holy shit man! Good on ya

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Epsom salt is lame ....use seawater or reconstituted seawater ( 1 gr of Real Salt or Himalayan pink salt per liter of water ) - ferment for best result - also urine is very close to seawater and fermented urine is amazing -all my plants in every state of growth prayed after getting it. Either of these processes lay waste to any epsom or cal mag treatments - we have to get out of the salt grower mindset. :) I have vids on both on my channel :

• Like Like x 3
  16. This tech is much better than putting epsom salt on our plants...

• Like Like x 3
  17. #6937 falconfalcon31, Jul 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
    I have been so busy .... but the CdC xFS finally is coming down - took just a few branches off to make room for the next plant - going to give the rest a minute to ripen all the seed perfect ~ Under a 120 w LED light I made and a skylight for most of time - added a 100w COB LED 2 weeks ago to really harden her off ~ in about 30 gal. of living soil. Simply amazing.... I also finished the Sour Stompers and that smoke was unreal tasty - OS - message me if you want some seeds :) The greenhouse is really popping, I need to go get some recent pics. I had a few runts have t be taken out as they started to mold .. I had a few GH noob errors in I was closing it at night with no good air circulation and forgot to do LAB treatments as they were going into flower. Lesson learned. On the good side some of the Zkittles crosses I have are turning into monsters and overall its looking amazing. Now I keep the sides and ends open at all times and there's good air movement always.duuuurrrrrr :( 20200708_102426.jpg 20200708_102620.jpg 20200708_105200.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  18. My very first greenhouse fail, of sorts, was the same type of hiccup, not enough air flow and condensation forming on the roof and dripping down. Of course it didn’t happen the first time until late flower. I took several 5 gallon buckets of blue dream buds to the compost pile on that learning experience. Luckily there was at least one plant that avoided any drips.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Your fucking crazy falcon, love the videos man was cool to watch with the morning bowl :GettingStoned:

That book you mentioned sounded like a good read couldn't find the link to it tho, do you happen to have it handy?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Nice -I am crazy~~~ :) Here's a website you can go to order it : Our Book – SARM Society of Organic Movement sorry I forgot to add it there ...ooops better go do that ~~~Thanks for heads up ~ :thankyou:

• Like Like x 4