Automatics make good Organic sinse

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Organic sinse, Oct 29, 2017.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  1. Pulled my grow bed, harvested back on 4/30, so it's just been sitting in my hot ass grow room doing nothing. The room had gotten pretty nasty.
    20200624_065112.jpg
    Pulled all the soil out of my bed, i had over limed it and that was causing me trouble in flower. Added in some fresh Peat, and finally picked up some rice hulls, added about 20 cups or so. 5 gallons of my own vmc, and then rebuilt the bed, and finally used the mulch I collected last September
    20200625_172023.jpg
    20200628_191939.jpg
    Installed a portable ac. Wasn't planning on this, but the deal kind of fell in my lap. 12,500btu, which is way overkill for my 45 square foot room.
    20200628_162336.jpg
    I will only need it in summer, but that means I lose co2 for a few months.
    I had already started my f1s outdoor, so they got azamax yesterday, and moved inside today.
    20200628_190858.jpg

Dialing in the humidity now, I have to run the room pretty cool to be in vpd, I am used to having to run the rh high due to the Temps, so this is a learning experience.
    Day 16 MI5xsuper dense autofem
    20200628_191952.jpg

Fun day, have not spent nearly this much time on my grow in a couple months.
    Cheers folks

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Where did you get your bark mulch, that stuff looks really nice

Sent from my SM-A530W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. The only non mephisto plant this grow came down today

Juicy fruit by Sonoma seeds day 73 53inches tall

20200629_141108.jpg

20200629_144614.jpg

20200629_144647.jpg

This will be the last plant chopped for acouple weeks, worked out perfectly because my drying tent is full anyway

Another one bites the dust :love-m3j:

Sent from my SM-A530W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. @ automagics, have you noticed any significant differences between the quality mephisto's autoflower genetics (i.e. taste,smell,high) and other companies like fastbuds, seedsman, or sonoma seeds?

• Like Like x 5
  5. Ace hardware... Redwood bark mulch, also said "gorilla hair" on the label. Very long lasting.

That plant looks great btw, how's the smell compare to the name?

• Like Like x 4
  6. You'll have to ask some of the others as this was my first round of mephistos.

I've grown one Sonoma before but not the same strain as this time so I don't have much to compare it to, the smoke smell and taste was awsome tho it was Hawaiian gold

Before this I grew crop king seeds. Tho the quality of smoke was always good my experience with them has been alot of different phenos for the same strain. Id grow 5 plants of the same strain but look like I was growing 3 different strains

• Like Like x 4
  7. Right on thanks that's going on the shopping list forsure

I think they hit the nail right on the head with the name. It got a very fruity smell near the end, really the best way to describe it was like just the gum hopefully it carries over when dry.

The smell of the hubbabubbasmeloscope I have going is insane, it's just like bubblegum. Just moving it around I smell it, it's gunna be a fun one to trim :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2

8. Here's a new video! :love-m3j:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Way to bounce back and roll with the punches! Lovely plants, all of them. I have to say your big plant, AK I think, is going to be a beast, and looks likes its even bigger than the couple of pounders that I have done. Great job, I love watching your videos, keep em coming!
    cheers
    os

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Hope everyone's doing well, im hoping to harvest these monkey paws in the next few weeks!

The 3x6 aquaculture is doing well. I definitely need to change up my solids filtration and aeration for next grow but these should get by alright. The right side of the bed is all Lemon Zkittles and they flowered way earlier then the rest hence the changing of colors/yellowing off.

20200630_135012.jpg 20200630_135005.jpg 20200630_135109.jpg 20200630_155114.jpg 20200630_155111.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  11. Lovely work as always. Lemon skittelz sounds really good.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Thank you so much! Kinda proud of this one. These colas are rock hard. Looks nothing like what they pictured, pink. Ah well. Is one of the best smelling plants I've grown to date. Smelled of coffee from about week 4 tell mid flower. Now I have to figure it out cause it's different...

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Took clones on 3 of my autos and put them in an aerocloner. These 3 are about the same height, 15". The shorter one didn't get a clone taken.
    I also rechecked my math, these plants are actually 25 days.
    The last few days they have become accustomed to the indoor lighting (24/7) and lights are now set at 75%. Growth has been excellent. The lower stems were finally long enough to take tiny clones from. I have never cloned an auto, we'll see how this goes.
    I am going to start the sts spray tomorrow, as 26 days is about where these all seem to flower. In the future, I'll probably want to top the plants and use those tops for my clones. Side branching isn't very great on this strain. We will see how the f2's go in about 3-4 months.
    20200703_081607.jpg 20200703_083102.jpg
    I did have one that never got used to the indoor, or had some other problem. It's pale and sickly looking. No time for that, so she's compost fodder now.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Hey all hope you’re doing well, I have 4 lovely Mephisto sour stompers growing in the 2x2 under a mars hydro TS-1000, powers at 75% I’d say and the plants have sort of recovered from the transplant and are now growing healthy and fast again.
    upload_2020-7-6_1-8-10.jpeg
    Bottom leaves show stress and browning but all the new growth looks great
    upload_2020-7-6_1-9-24.jpeg
    In a week I’m going to start training them sideways so the canopy evens out, hoping for a sea of colas :ey:

• Like Like x 7
  15. Who's ready for harvest !? Looks like this little blast from the past is on the homestretch for the chop!

Monkey Paw circa 1970s

Live soil on the left and an aquaculture on the right.

Organic soil vs organic hydroponics

Hope everyone had a good 4th!

-Han 20200706_051755.jpg 20200706_051801.jpg 20200706_051805.jpg 20200706_051812.jpg 20200706_051822.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  16. Nice side by side. Looks the fish deliver just the perfect amount of N and whatever else. You do an incredible job with that organic hydro. I know its tricky getting just the right amount of fish and everything else perfect!
    As always, incredible job!
    Can't wait to hear how she smokes. I never even heard of monkey paw, so you have peaked my interest!
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2