Automatics make good Organic sinse

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Organic sinse, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Those Britts do love their Livers. Say it’s a stinker. MG is making it hard for me to shop with any other breeder.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sweet thanks. I turned my heat mat back on, bringing it up to 78, and I'll get my fan on a thermostat this weekend if the heat mat isn't enough.
    I fed her coconut water when I saw the preflowers, and a couple times since. I tried sprouting corn, but it never germinated, might have been too old. I will give it another go now though.
    Thank you,
    toaster

• Like Like x 1
  3. Soak the corn about 4 hours, layer some tupperware with a paper towel, drain the corn and throw it in the Tupperware. Spray the corn with a little plain water, and put the lid on the tupperware but leave it cracked a bit. Place it in a kitchen drawer and check it in 3-4 days. Most should have sprouted by then.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Went ahead and chopped the DG today at day 70. Very frosty and sticky. Will post weight once dry. I see why this strain stays sold out. Dropped a Samsquanch OG as well.
    414E4F28-8C03-4420-BBEA-CE10636DACED.jpeg AAB60E57-7E06-46E8-A1CB-F37892F84C61.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  5. Very nice, Do we get a peak at the whole plant? Just curious what the “grapes” are looking like structure wise.
    Cheers
    Os

6. Forgot to snap a pic before I chopped her down. But I do have this pic from earlier in the week. Keep in mind that this is not a good example due to my inexperience.
    5CA85FAF-183A-49BB-B29A-2F294C18D2B8.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  7. At least its enough for a taste my friend. The hard part would be letting it sit long enough to cure, without smoking it all.
    Just stick with it, keep rapping with me, and you will be living up to your name and growing trees before long.
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 2
  8. My 'Sour Stomper' popped its head up today. 3 days from plant to pop! 'Grape Stomper' meets 'Sour Crack'. Can't wait for that one.
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 2
  9. @Organic sinse i was just curious as far as your lst, do you ever tie-down the main cola on your autos? ive had mixed results, looks like you do not. curious if youve tried it

10. For me always
    Your trying to tie down the branches closest to the light. Doing this will make her push hormons to the "Lower" branches and then you keep tieing the branches closest to the light
    If you dont the lst want be as effective and all your doing is opening her up so more light can get in but not makin her push the growth hormones about.

In the pic is my plants ive only tied one brance and not topped or done anything else to her just 1 tie down has made my bush. 20181204_161508.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. hey loki! long time. yea mine bushhhh when i tie down main cola. but his look nice for letting it go. i see like half and half of growers on here with autos letting the main one just go huge. hope youve been doing well.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Like this?(see pic) she should chunk up nice shes week 6 from seed atm.
    I let her go no ties at all.

And yeah im good man how you doing. 20181212_161942.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. you always have the frosty pics. im doing great man. finally into my new place and setting up my tent just in time for the cookies.

14. Tying down the main doesn’t work well for my space. I have no height limits to deal with, and each individual cob I run can be adjusted to my pleasing. This is where my angled side lighting comes into play.
    I have had success bending and winding the main in a circle around the container. For me, this made top dressing impossible so I won’t be doing that again.
    For me, it’s hard to argue with the results I get, with tying down side branches.
    If it works for your space and style, there is no reason not to try it.
    HTH
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 3
  15. Nice. You in on the cookie comparstive? Think seeds got here yesterday but wasnt here to recieve them :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. After dry and final trim, my K.O. Crop ended up with 115 grams. Below is a pick after drying, it’s a little easier to see what is going on. Some of the very most inside buds are a tad larfy, but. I’m not surprised considering how squat she was. The majority of the bud is very typical sativa looking, she is an AK 47 based auto. I haven’t sampled any yet. I just want to remind folks that I tried to veg this at 65’F by accident for a month, and I feel this is what made her stay small and squat. I wouldn't expect expect this type of structure, if I had vegged at 80’F.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Nice haul OS. Thick stems on that girl.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I have decided to call that the "cartoon cactus" pheno.
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 2
  19. Perfect name lol. Got me a humidifier to bring my RH up...grows should go better for me.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I think you will be very impressed with the difference it makes, especially during seedling/ veg stages.
    When you consult the VPD chart, remember that the leaf temp is always a little less than the air temp ( I usually see about 3 to 4 degree F less on the leaf). Knowing this will make it a little more realistic to get in the zone.
    I wanna see some trees, Mr Hurricanetrees.
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 1