Automatic paradise

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Goldennugg, Jan 3, 2013.

1. 3 weeks in already :)

Girls are doing great so far with no issues! All showing sex now with the vertigo on day 17.. I have swapped my light over to a hps now and all but the vertigo have been tied down. since the lst the side branches are starting to appear.. The pandora looks like she's going to be a thirsty one she's by far the bushiest! Since bending them over there are a few lower fan leaves sitting on the dry soil so am going to have to devise something to hold them up after i water again in a day or 2..

image-2312622187.jpg

image-2371622326.jpg

image-530008978.jpg

image-900887084.jpg

2. Nice work..

3. Cheers tailz! These things are looking a lot better than my first an last grows.. Just hope i can keep them looking this healthy, i have 20ltrs of water with half strength feed waiting to go in. It's bubbling away in a bucket next to my tent i just have to warm it slightly before i use it..!

4. When do you start feeding your plants? My soil and the guy i got it from said 2 weeks......

5. Ye that's about right i think i fed an watered on day 16!! Just quarter strength tho..

6. Update on day 25!!

Wow things are starting to get busy inside my tent.. Really happy with the lst i did so the vertigo on day 21 has been tied down now, the others are coming on a treat with pistils shooting out all over the place. Really liking the shade of green the leaves are going when they fully open up, its kind of a real dark emerald green! Most pics are with my hps light on so sorry about the quality.. I did take one out the tent but they are getting harder to handle an didn't want to risk any damage! Comments & ?'s welcome

Attached Files:

7. Hows it growin Nug?
    Do you ever prune your plants?
    :confused:

8. Hey neb its going well thanks i got buds forming now.. Only pruning i ever done is later on in flower when i see any fan leaves that have gone yellow i snap em off.. How's your plants doing?

9. good i started a journal, you should check it out. Tis in my Sig.

10. Looks great man. What size hps are you using? It will be cool to see how these finish out.

I've been debating on just doing perpetual autos.

11. Thanks joker! They are under a 400w.. They have grown a lot in the last 4 days.. Your idea of a perpetual auto grow is a great idea i would love to have more space an time to do the same.. What strains would you go with?

12. Few pics of my girls anyone! Day 29 and 25 for the vertigo.. Pandora and whiteberry are thirsty an needing water again in the morning. Debating whether or not to stick with half strength bio grow or step it up to 3 quarter strength.. Will be giving them there first taste of the bio bloom at quarter strength an also half strength alg-a-mic as well!

Attached Files:

13. [quote name='"Goldennugg"']Few pics of my girls anyone! Day 29 and 25 for the vertigo.. Pandora and whiteberry are thirsty an needing water again in the morning. Debating whether or not to stick with half strength bio grow or step it up to 3 quarter strength.. Will be giving them there first taste of the bio bloom at quarter strength an also half strength alg-a-mic as well![/quote]

Wow there huge for so young.. looks like that ruderalis gene isn't to apparent. .

14. Cheers tailz! Ye they are really coming on now an i can't wait for anther 5 weeks to pass :) ruderalis/indica/sativa, 18+ THC i think they have been back crossed until they ended up with stable auto flowering plants. Biggest one is pandora an its possible to yield upto 3 oz from it so fingers crossed i can get somewhere close

15. [quote name='"Goldennugg"']

Thanks joker! They are under a 400w.. They have grown a lot in the last 4 days.. Your idea of a perpetual auto grow is a great idea i would love to have more space an time to do the same.. What strains would you go with?[/quote]

I still have three smurfberry and two Pandora seeds left so I am planning on starting with those. I was happy the Pandora but it got much taller than I would have liked. I may try the next ones in three gallon pots and see if they stay a bit shorter. I also want to try think different, Afghan kush Ryder, and wappa autos. I hope to pick one or two that will stay somewhat short and yield 2 to 3 oz each.

16. 3 gal pots should keep them shorter. would be cool to do a scrog if you have room to water an what not without having to moving them. I would be made up if i could get 2 oz plus of these four i have going. They havnt been stretching to much so far with me tying them down so still got plenty of room for them to grow up. My acid and whiteberry are budding the best so far with tops all over the whiteberry! Pandora is still opening new sets of leaves but can't have many more left to open now.. All bushy as hell an from pandora there all stinking..

17. Here's some pics of my auto whiteberry i took earlier on today. She's 33 days old

Attached Files:

18. Well this thread doesn't seem to be generating very much interest so i think after this post i will stop the updates! I am on day 36 with my girls an Things aren't going to bad. Bud production is really starting to kick in on my acid and whiteberry! Although the pandora is the largest plant it's a little behind but coming on nicely.. Having a few issues with the vertigo on day 32 tho, think she's got a mag/calcium deficiency :( getting some dead spots or brown spots on some of her lower fan leaves and yellow tips on its upper leaves. Am not to worried about it but am off down the pharmacy today to get some Epsom salts to sort that out!

image-2972796588.jpg

image-4082073440.jpg

image-3841363406.jpg

image-3684635304.jpg

image-2403405791.jpg

image-3576937588.jpg

19. Keep posting!
    She's a bushy monster...
    When are you going to flower them??