Autoflowers yeilding 100+ grams per plant!?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Ganja Master, Apr 26, 2012.

1. So on the attitude 420 sale the one promoted strain is the blue mammouth auto by barney farms. In the description it promises 60-80 gs. I was impressed untill I saw the strain Haze 2.0 Auto by Dinafem which say up to 135 gs per plant..
    I was just wondering if you guys have every had autoflowers yielding this high?
    Just seems a little impossible to me :confused:

2. Most no...Some have had great results.

But like photos, big yields depend most upon experience

3. Might not be a full auto, maybe just a fast finishing strain? I couldn't see an auto pushing that much out in it's short lifespan even if it was givin optimal conditions.

4. An extra 2-3 weeks of veg can make a huge difference to a plant that young, then again it's got to be with perfect conditions. Also I haven't grown them inside but I'd imagine they would do better flowering under 24/0 or 20/4 HPS.

5. Don't Autos flower by themselves? how would you get them to have an extra two weeks of veg?

6. Yes they do, but genetically have different vegetation times.

7. feel free to explain how to get extra veg time out of a genetically predisposed plant.

8. You choose genetics that will veg for longer...

9. /smashes head against desktop to even out IQ levels......

so basically you are saying buy photoperiod induced strains ?

99.9% OF AUTOS FLOWER WITHIN THE FIST 14-21 DAYS....................... so what, find one that vegs for 5 days longer .. give me a fucking break

here is a little piece of info ..did you know that the longer cannabis flowers the higher the yield ?

put down say Bubblegum..and then drop Killing Fields next to it..the 10 week flower period will out yield the 8 week flower period. even if you start flowering the KF 2 week in advance..

10. this is priceless

11. #11 Anonymous303, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2012
    shortstuff auto cannabis seeds

First one vegs for up to 5 weeks, so know what you are talking about before you criticise my IQ next time please. And yes I did know the longer the flowering, the longer the yield. I just didn't write it because it's fucking obvious.

12. so it's the 21-35 days ( normal to 80% increase) veg that does it, not the 10-12 week flower period (which is double most autos total life span)?

also lest not forget that it TAKES 120 DAYS !!!! why the hell use an auto then?

shit give me 120 days and NL #5....yield will not be an issue.

13. Ive done 4 auto's now and my experience is they usually yield about 14-30 grams of decent bud, the most recent i did was : World of Seeds AUTOFLOWERING Northern Lights x Big Bud Feminized. This one was super fast i think about 65 days if i can remember. I just throw some auto's in my veg room so i can get some quick smoke while the other plants veg out. Hope this helps :)

Oh and thats under 1200 watts of hps

14. Never listen to what grams they tell you you'll get. I'm sure most of them exaggerate, and remember, these are pro growers with professional set ups and years of experience and know-how, so the chance of new growers getting even half of what they state is highly unlikely.

15. [quote name='"ThEbLuEMaGoO"']Might not be a full auto, maybe just a fast finishing strain? I couldn't see an auto pushing that much out in it's short lifespan even if it was givin optimal conditions.[/quote]

Agreed. Sounds more like early girls than autos

16. Well its a good thing Im not a new grower, just new to autos

17. had 7 auto moms last year produce 2lbs.....not bad, clones off them produced 1.2-2 oz per... and they went out LATE..... July 10th, harvested moms starting Aug 10.....

18. [quote name='"Outdoor Eddie"']had 7 auto moms last year produce 2lbs.....not bad, clones off them produced 1.2-2 oz per... and they went out LATE..... July 10th, harvested moms starting Aug 10.....[/quote]

Doubt it since you can't clone autos, and if you did, the most you'd get is a tiny few-inch plant with a little nug on
    the end.

19. #19 CL4P-TP, May 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
    Pics?

EDIT: I see, you are considering iranianG13 an auto.....

20. i feel like autos are coming a long way and not that many people are seeing the progress..

im a member over at autoflower network and have followed many of grows that yielded well over 100 grams. MI5 are notorious for yielding 5 or 6 ounces standard.

Here is a grow log of a single plant grown out from seed to weed in 75 days, yielding 12 ounces...seems as though autos prefer the par lighting of the LED lights.

a seasoned grower can do wonders with autos.

here's the plant at day 58...beastly already.
    [​IMG]

this grower previously grew out an auto mazar that yielded closer to 14 ounces!

Dutch Passion was there to watch the whole thing pan out for this grow, you can follow the whole grow log here https://www.autoflower.net/forums/f5/autoflowering-think-different-dwc-under-l-e-d-4467-44.html

we even had a thread going to guess the yield...winners got free seeds from Tony over at Dutch Passion https://www.autoflower.net/forums/f...ition-free-think-different-seeds-5695-17.html

and someone was so impressed by this plant/grower they put together a video montage of the grow's photo progression from start to finish
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bIbGxFMZGo]The Most Amazing Autoflower Grow Ever Recorded!!!- LED, DWC, THINK DIFFERNT - YouTube[/ame]

Attached Files: