Autoflowers on 12 hour light cycle during flower??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BassHead2018, May 10, 2020.

1. Has anyone tried putting their autoflowers on a 12/12 light cycle when they enter the flowering stage?

The reason i ask this is because i am contemplating doing this. My tempratures are getting ridiculously high at 32°C .. When i have lights off i can get this down a bit

How much would a 12/12 light cycle effect the yield/bud on an autoflower when its in the flower stage?

Any help is appreciated.

2. I would think at worst you could have lower production because of less light? Maybe. But if its getting too hot it will be too hot well within your 12 hour on period. Might as well find a way to cool the tent without turning off the lights.

I like gc but for autos i found the best info over at autoflower network.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Ive done it.......simply because I had a couple autos in my tent while some photo's were flowering.......how it effects yield I couldn't tell ya.....they will be smaller than if you had them on a 24/0 or something similar though

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. what kind of yields you get?

5. I have done it just to see . Yes they yielded a 1/4 of what they do under 24/7 But the quality was high.
    in other posts some auto growers used 14 hours they said that is what there auto plant was suggested .
    So check your strain advice as well