AUTOFLOWERS INDOOR GROW !!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bennyb32, Mar 19, 2016.

1. [​IMG][​IMG] blueberry cheese or nyc deisel 3rd suspect .... shes in a 8.5 liter pot and shes massive.... i was told she might have a load yeild cus shes only in a 8.5 liter but shes packing it on nicely ...

5* STRAINS

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] 2 fast 2 vast very well portioned this plant and shes got alot if big dence buds... taking longer to flower than the rest tho but has all of a sudden started packing it on. im sure im going to see a nice yeild on this

5* STRAINS

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  3. What strain is that purp it's gorgeous bro

• Like Like x 3
  4. i think its a blueberry cheese ... but i got 3 suspexts of eather blueberrycheese or nyc diesel...

5* STRAINS

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. This is my first grow should I be flushing out now planted on 10 march they came in a mix pack no idea what they are I was thinking of flushing this week and cutting down next week

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. it looks like its started throwing out more pistels on the flush like mine did i got new white pistels coming of buds on the flush but now theyve gone ambery ... is the anyway you can look at your trichones ? is the bud hard and dence and is your crystal gone from sticky to kind of dry ? most of mine has gone frosty and dry apart from rite inside the canopy ... i have a jewells loop not a very good one but also i can zoom far in on my phone ... and mine are looking cloudy the tricones change colour as the plant matures and gets dencer thats the best way to tell my freind . whats the bud feeling like onit ? have you taken a sample ? 1462638032050.jpg thats my phone zoomed in on a bud i cant keep it still enough to get a perfect pic but on screen i can see perfect ...

5* STRAINS

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Do you have a loop or a scope to check trich color?

Southern Stealth Gardens.....Light issues

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah I have a60 x loupe the tris all looked clear

• Like Like x 1
  9. 1462654688706.jpg this is my one its hard keep my phone and the thing in line tho

5* STRAINS

10. well mine are still abit clear/cloudy but i prefer a head high so i still get good body function ... but its w.e you prefer ... mines clear/cloudy but my buds ate boljin and prime even the buds have buds on them and its gone frosty so im on the flush .... you could leave yours longer if you wanted

5* STRAINS

11. hey tadow you should get some 2 pounder seeds bro .... 1462657257172.jpg i took 8 cuttings of her last week ... the clones rooted in a matter of days and the mothers ready to go again the growth rate is MAD !!!! GASSED

5* STRAINS

• Like Like x 1