AUTOFLOWERS INDOOR GROW !!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bennyb32, Mar 19, 2016.

1. I also think it's good to keep the cfl in there at the start of flower when the plant gets there boost so it's got a lot of the blue spectrum for that growth... when it's heavy into flower take the cfl away so then she focuses more on flower ... and that's just my 2 cents lol... i haven't seen it be done but it's just logical ya zimme

Sent from my SM-G925F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I even think it would be good to hang a couple of red cfl in there in flower ... cus they don't give off a lot of heat and your also getting light to the lower branches which I think would make some denser buds down there ... in a better time cus no one wants to really harvest the top half while the bottoms looking scragglery as I like to call it ... no one wants scraggle lol

3. 1460366697091.jpg made up the mix ... got some light dry soil flushed it through in the bag with plain water drained it off, rinsed the perlite off , added the fish ,blood and bone feed ... now it's time for it to sit ready to mix in with the next bit of soil for the clones... hmm might use biobizz light. 1460367348800.jpg well deserved coffee and little zoot after the mornings work . smoke light in the morning. autos are wateing to be fed

• Like Like x 1
  4. 1460373207082.jpg [​IMG] 1460373307208.jpg check this girl she's got a big ass and sides must be all that popcorn ....after all she's Miss popcorn.../blueberry cheese other nyc diesel. she gussled her self on her feed

• Like Like x 1
  5. 1460373957297.jpg [​IMG][​IMG]here's shorty she's also one of the suspects for blueberry cheese or nyc diesel... beutyfull

• Like Like x 2
  6. Damn, I have a bunch of Autos but no room in my veg room to keep them going. Thought I could maybe get away with throwing one or 2 in the flower.

• Like Like x 3
  7. What wattage you running??

8. Yeah course you can

9. what light you got in flowering room ?

10. 2 1000watt HPS.

• Like Like x 1
  11. [​IMG] 1460374957424.jpg they've took there feed nicely as you can see in the pic they've even took there overflow .... so what does that mean ? don't empty it strate away let them sit for 5 mins if they healthy they will eat it .... once they come out the seedling stage I start giving them a draught but I work my way to giving them less slowly rather than shock them ... then I up it back up and they take it all on ... you may get a few yellow or dead leafes here or there draughting it but you will get monster plants and they will be able to absorb more in the flowering stage when you can't foilar feed remember that foilar feedings bad for bud !!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. how can anyone not love that ? the MARY POPPINGS of shades happy flying high woman !!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. 1460376051239.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. That's fine my mate get as many under as possible as long as the go in together like a jigsaw puzzle it's fine ... I'm gonna get a couple of red cfls to hang down inbetween the plants to get under the canopy i think the bottom will go just as dence in the same time ... not loads just a couple move them about through out the day

15. as well I turn my light down to 400w after I've fed them and turn the oscillating fan off as it gives them less intensity to eat in ...

16. You have some happy ladies in your tent Benny! Good onya mate!

Southern Stealth Gardens.....Light issues

• Like Like x 1
  17. What is the max wattage you run at?

• Like Like x 1
  18. 600+ bro i got the lummi ballast

19. respect tadow

• Like Like x 1
  20. 1460810254484.jpg she is looking good ... buds are dence on this babey

• Like Like x 2