Autoflowers Day 51

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Up In smoke 1, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Hi All :) These are my auto's....2 white russian (taller ones) and a super dwarf! the super dwarf is about a week younger though.

How are they looking?? i am just dying to chop the tallest one lol

heer is a cuple of pics....i accidently snaped a lower side branch of the big plant,heers a pic of the little bud lol,which i dry'd and smoked...wasn't tasty but obv b'coz it wasnt dryd or cured properly

does anyone think i could take another small branch of the big one for testin????? anyhelp thanks :D...

Attached Files:

2. Those look super skimpy for day 51. My Blue Himalaya is on day 55 and the cola is the size of a beer can.

3. Whats your light situation?

4. What nutes/soil did you use? Just curious

5. I can already tell you don't have enough lighting.. But i'm using around 40 watts of cfl lighting and a 70w hps. For one plant that is.. looks like you have three plants under only a few cfls.

6. yip u got it right! im using 2 45 watt cfl's one veg and one flower...no nutes at all till flowering then just a little bio bloom. and the soil is john innes no.2...but dont know when it would be the two weeks before harvest...any ideas??

7. At least another 20 days id say.

8. new pic at 8 week today :) how long now would you think??

Attached Files:

9. i would say 2 more weeks and you need more lights!

10. its probably not what you want to hear, but ,that pic is no where near done. by the looks of it its only just started to produce trichomes and the pistils look very young too................more light will definitely speed up the flowering process....for 8weeks theyre really not that far along! another three weeks atleast probably a month.

11. ya long time still left before harvest possibly 2 months, auto's take way longer to grow under cfls, would you consider bending the girls gradually over a few days so you could move them closer to the bulbs and maybe 2 extra bulbs of lesser watts on the sides, cfls have very poor canopy penetration,give the girls feed every 3 days once flowers show. best weed i've grown under cfl's was devil bud from sweet seeds got a nice harvest of very resinous bud lovely smoke too also red dwarf's a good yielder.

12. on that newest pic you can see some pistils have started to change colour!

13. yeah starting to look good now :) when do you think i should chop.....50%-75% changed coulor because i'v got a 60x currency detector microscope but cant acctuly see the coulor of the trichcomes??