autoflowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LoupGarou320, Dec 10, 2012.

1. The climate here near Seattle is maritime, meaning we get short, coolish summers. The good news is that we are far enough north that we get almost 17 hours of light aroung the end of June. The two years I grew regular plants outside.... they did ok, but it was a real dicey time trying to beat the first rain in late September. My yields were light.

I'm wondering if I switch to all autoflowering varieties, and plant a few more plants can I increase overall yield, and reduce the risk of losing the whole crop to frost/damp/darkness etc that I risk with non=autoflowering varieties. AND I can try more varieties since the plants are smaller and I can fit more in the same plot.

So....

any thoughts / advice ??

also, what autoflowering varieties do you suggest to try?

thanx!

Loupgarou320

2. Yes auto would seem the best I lived in wa and am trying to get back loved t up there Tacoma all day baby 253 its great indoors never grew outside though

3. Oh sorry attitude seeds has great autos

4. Attitude is a good reliable seed bank that stocks automatic seeds from all or most breeders.. Avoid any autos that come from nirvana seeds tho as they usually don't flower automatically..

5. like goldennugg said, make sure you're getting true autos. Alot of breeders are jumping on the autos and releasing stuff that's not really auto just to cash in.

I've had good results with roadrunner, autoAK, mdanzig's gear, mossy's gear, and I've seen/heard great things about onyx, white master and russianrocketfuel.

6. I am working my way thro all of paradise seeds autos an liking them so far :) the vertigo is in the daily smokers top 5 autos.. I've heard that onyx is a big yielder an Russianrocketfuel is nice to.