Autoflowering question

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by MsVixen, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Sup everyone!

This is going to be my second season i grow, but the first one was really bad, bud i've learned a lot.
    I will be showing a picture right here. (Attach File)
    Im aware of the over feeding marks but it's not to bad.
    But my question is, they are now 10/12/2014 so that makes them 2 months old.
    Does it seem alright to you guys (size etc...) or what do you think ?

P.S: I am doing autoflowers at this point (Northern Light Automatic)

Attached Files:

2. looks weak. what did you do to it?
    light
    room
    we know you have feeding issues. Loki has an auto thread and he is the GC resident expert. I would recommend you hop there. A lot more people will see and react to your post.

3. 2 months old, flush well 3x times the volume of the pot allow to drain overnite,
    will fix the slight nute burn,
    then to bud 12x12 ..
    feed bud nutes in the morning

4. every morning? what does the bottle say? Normally it is once every other feeding. If your roots have any rot from daily feeding you may have a bigger issue that the stress of flushing won't cure.

Have you fed every day since she started? let the pot get light to lift and then feed. depending on the pot size, soil density and how the plant drinks water everyday is likely the exception.

5. Why would you run 12/12 for an autoflower? I feel that is a waste.

6. My bad!!
    quite right!
    ..."V" its an auto????
    and I meant allow to drain then
    give it its first does of budding
    nutes in the morning

7. It's an autoflower so im giving it 24 hours of light to develope more but energy.
    The bud you see on the middle picture is bigger then my hand, and i got pretty huge hands.
    the small burns is not to bad, i think i over fed them.

8. Next time put it on 20/4 instead of 24/0 and see if you get different results. All plants need a dark period to use up the stored nutrients in the leaves

9. u think that will help with autoflowers ?

10. Yes. Plants need to have a night time to rest, they would consume sugars and nutrients faster, night time is when those processes happen. Even autos, I myself have 3 just about finished that I've been running 18/6

I got myself a timer for my next growth, still thinking if i will do 24/0 in veg and 20/4 in flower (i will do the 20/4 just to experiment)
    Also i just noticed that i did top 4 of the 8 plants and those who got toped are doing way beter than the once not toped, i keep it with just one toping, found out doing it a second time brings them to a shock, but just one will do fine on the Northern light Automatic.

I was getting 50-62 grams eatch plant previously, when i did not have a light nor fan yet, im so proud of these baby's.
    And the colas on these plants i have flowering right now are already 5-8cm longer the colas that is (not the plant)