Autoflowering in uk ??? Help please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Madbuddz, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Hello all, have any of you had experience with autoflowering strains in the not so great British climate? I'm planning ahead for next year an want a strain that's known to cope well with our weather ! I'm wanting to get a cheese cross if possible as I loooove da cheee :) any recommendations would be very much appreciated !

Peace out :)

2. Chaze (Super Auto) - Flash Seeds - Pick 'n' Mix Cannabis Seeds

havnt had expereince with that strain but thers cheese in ther lol i havnt grown autos outside tbh but the ones i grew indoors where from big buddha and had great results :)

if u plan carefully and pick the correct time for them outside u'll get the results u want

3. Do you need to keep things small and stealthy or do you have lots of space?

If you need to keep things small then World Of Seeds Afghan and Pakistan ryder do very well but if space isn't an issue then Sweet Seeds do some great auto strains.

Never tried an auto strain with Cheese in yet :smoke:

4. It's gonna be a guerilla grow so kinda depends where I find for them, want to go auto to avoid shite weather n all the problems it brings, but at the same time have some smelly smelly buds :) i read a bit in red eye about cheese been a uk outdoor plant so am hopin that itl do well, earlydays yet, don't know if I should stick them in the ground or in pots ?? Hopin to stick a good 50 or so out =)

5. Also what kinda yield have u two been gettin per plant roughly ?

6. Go for the Grassomatic AK47 ! Im doing them atm there an amazing plant. grow so fast!!

7. ounce/ounce and a half and thats just in a 10 litre pot

8. Less than an oz with the ryder strains but its better weed than I can around here and its homegrown :D.

My buddy has a Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel Auto thats almost finished and that looks good, I'd guess around 1.5oz each all squeezing under a 600w HPS. I've grown the non-auto version of Cream Caramel and that was awesome so Im looking forward to trying some of this :D I must say though the non-auto Cream Caramel yeilded much more and had the odor of real dank.

I might just pop a few outdoor next season if his stuff is any good ;)