Autoflowering Great White Shark Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Skurr, Feb 9, 2009.

1. lol why would you waste your time growing in cups? thats just a waste of time.

9.4 grams for two plants is an outrage. im really upset i came to admire the harvest and read this!

2. I second that ^^^^

3. Wheres the waste of time, he probably learned a crap load and had fun, and got a little of his own smoke to boot.. :cool:

4. Yeah. You learn from your mistakes. Am currently starting a Violator Kush grow within the week ;)

5. Hey thats great, cant wait to see some pics. That plant should be awesome!
    Ive some lowryders and some bag seeds going. Along with a big himalayan gold and some sort of sativa! Fun stuff! :smoking:

6. you ever start that kush? just finished a grow of that and wasn't to happy with my yield but the bud is so nice and tasty, and the high is amazing! kinda taste like orange cream soda:eek:

7. that looks like a straight up christmas tree lol wish i could rep you

8. So to clairify you got 10 grams (9.4) off 2 plants, How tall were they, a foot and a half each (ish) ?

9. One was 8 inches and the other one was 10 inches. I never got around to the other grows due to $ issues but this spring Im starting an outdoor grow of great white shark and 2 lbers