Autoflowering Great White Shark Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Skurr, Feb 9, 2009.

1. I believe the small container would contribute to that. Believe it or not, local florists and gardening stores had NO big containers. I searched 3 different stores and those were the biggest, so I took what I could. Next grow will be using 3 or 5 gallon pots and they'll be fat and busy :p

2. any news on harvest/yield?

3. My friend has my camera so I cant take any pictures. But many of the leaves are starting to turn yellow and fall off. I guess its just because theres only 2 weeks left. I started the flush so I'll stop feeding them nutes for the rest of the grow. Will get pics asap

4. Cutting them down tomorrow :smoking:

5. Cant wait for the update!
    Ive been following this great thread where I have some LR's on the grow!

6. ;) Only regret I have is not ordering 3 gallon pots. I went went ones half that size because no local stores had any.

7. Dont worry about the pots. Yours look great.
    Ive got mine in various size pots from beer cups to ones a little bigger than yours.

8. thats not a real leaf, thats part of the interal workings from the seed. not to worry, it will fall off and die anyway.

9. wrong, its all about the pots, or should I say its all about not causing OVER STRESS by transplanting, better to start with what you want to end with... 5 gal or larger.

10. a 5 gallon bucket from home depot/walmart. cut drain holes in it... silly rabbit!

11. thanks for the reading material, it was nice to watch.

12. Who wants 5 gallon buckets in their closet? Not me :)
    Some people dont want or dont have the space for big pots.
    Whats wrong with all these in beer cups.....

Attached Files:

13. Well Im sorry to leave everyone hanging but Im not going to be having anymore pictures. My camera got flooded by a spilled glass of water on my computer table. Fucking great, there goes a $350 camera.

Anyways, Im cutting them down in a few and trimming them. Theyll be curing for 2 weeks to really perfect them.

One thing that is different is they're purple. :p

14. Since this grow is finished I'll be starting a new one soon, but with 10 great white shark plants in 3 gallon buckets :) Will keep updates

15. How was their yield? I'm looking at buying some autoflowering dwarfs and am curious to see how GWS does...

16. Yes thats what I was really wondering, what was their yield?? Cheers!

17. Two reasons why my yield was terrible; did not use 3 gallon pots and there was a male that pollinated some of the bud sites. The total dry yield.......9.4 grams. :( Next time around am using 3 gallon pots.

18. Nice grow never the less. I would have expected a bit more than 9.4g though. I was thinking around 15, oh well enjoy the smoke.

19. Was that for both plants?
    Are you sure you didnt pull em early?
    Did they look like the last update pics when you harvested?

20. They werent pulled early and it was for both plants.