Autoflowering Great White Shark Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Skurr, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Thanks for the input everyone. I'm really liking these lowlifes right now, they've grown very fast. It's only been 5 weeks and they look awesome. Hopefully I'll pull in an ounce and a half off both.

2. wow they've grown alot since the last time i checked your grow out! Those buds are looking more delious by the minute!

3. :DThank ya I love how these are growing. I cannot wait to harvest these and smoke them. The smell of them and the look, boy its gonna be delicious.

4. According to Jorge Crevantes you dont throw the hermies away, all you do it remove all of the male parts and grow the buds.

5. that is as long as you catch the sacks before the blow their load

6. #46 thosevacanteyes, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    Looking good man, I am about to order some auto great white for my next grow. Ill be watching.

-C

7. I can't wait to taste this weed. Its such a strange smell, its tangy. The buds look real pretty

8. Hey man where did you get these seeds? Your grow is awesome! It's gonna be hell of a smoke!

9. Looks Nice! I'm going to be starting my first dwarf grow soon.

10. lookin great skurr, keep it up. we should be harvesting our wd's around the same time - should be an interesting comparison.

11. :D:D:D

thanks for the replies everyone, ill give you a PM where i got them

12. Week 6:

Well I just noticed some seeds are starting to form. I've only counted 10 or so seeds. The buds are looking very nice though. I guess I removed the male too late.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. wow those are some beautiful plants, looks like you have a really nice setup too

14. Update:

Took some pictures without the HPS light on and they look awesome.:smoking: Only 4 more weeks remain until harvest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Sweet grow brother! Mad respect and +rep!

16. Not bad dude , way to go, how do you like the grow?? YOu gotta let me know how she smokes was gunna get it formyself. thank you

17. Love how this grow is going. I recommend any of the autoflowering strains, they're so easy and fun to do.

18. Hit me up with the link, bro

19. Let me know how many grams she is b4 you dry her out and after. I want to see how much they yeild becuz my friend does not believe me, Your plant is a lil short and not as bushy how come?